U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-05-2007, 02:42 AM
CLQ

207 posts, read 777,895 times

Advertisements

Why Circle C and not the surrounding areas? Are they nice too and experiencing the same appreciation? Will Circle C be unaffordable soon and stop appreciating because of the high property taxes?

I'm just trying to figure out what is the hype with this community and why other SW areas are not as desirable.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2007, 09:47 AM

18 posts, read 61,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLQ View Post
Why Circle C and not the surrounding areas? Are they nice too and experiencing the same appreciation? Will Circle C be unaffordable soon and stop appreciating because of the high property taxes?

I'm just trying to figure out what is the hype with this community and why other SW areas are not as desirable.
I think you just answered your own question!

Old 09-27-2007, 04:00 PM

13 posts, read 31,904 times
Default question about Circle C

I would like to find an advice in this forum
I have been in Circle C for 5 years. Circle C South. We are considering about buying a house in Circle C west or meridian. The main reason it's because we need more space and we want to be around family with small kids, and of course to find our dream house.

There are new constructions in Circle C. We saw enclave, it looks nice but the builder has bad reputation, and the back yard is small, plus you have to pay extra 200 dollars per months to live there for landscaping . Fairway their floor plan is nice but has the same builder and the 200 dollars extra per month. Altamira looks great for families with small kids but I don't like their floor plan and it does't have many trees

We have been hunting a house in Circle C west that fits our requirements for a dream house but we haven't seen any house we really like

I LOVE LOVE the floor plans at Meridian but I don't know anything about this community I don't know if it's Circle C or not. Is it Ok to buy a house there? good investment? We are thinking about buying at Meridian 70 or wait until we find our dream house in circle c west, any imputs?

Last edited by Trainwreck20; 09-27-2007 at 06:35 PM..

Old 09-27-2007, 08:09 PM

2,262 posts, read 4,508,171 times
Can anyone post pictures of the Circle C neighborhood? I'm curious as to what it looks like. Thanks!

Old 09-29-2007, 10:59 AM

20 posts, read 74,961 times
Default Meridian

Meridian is not in Circle C. It is just outside of it.

Old 09-30-2007, 06:48 PM

13 posts, read 77,502 times
Are some of the neighborhoods in Circle C gated or will we be able to freely drive around and explore that area? Thanks.

kathy

Old 09-30-2007, 07:10 PM

655 posts, read 1,671,276 times
In our part of Circle C, there's one gated community but most is not so you can drive around freely.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:45 PM

22 posts, read 62,113 times
Despite the hard rain we had today we still was able to drive around Circle C. It is absolutely a nice place. Im just wondering though, is circle c governed by HOA??? Is yes,how much are the HOA monthly fees..

Old 01-29-2009, 09:13 AM

10 posts, read 23,092 times
If diversity is important to you, I wouldn't consider buying a house in Circle C. The schools are predominantly white as is the neighborhood. The constant bickering that goes on is also not something I'd want to be around. The only Circle C neighborhoods I'd consider are Vintage Place, Park Place, and the neighborhood next to the Wildflower Center. These are small neighborhoods within Circle C that have a much more welcoming feel.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:41 PM

4,969 posts, read 9,786,109 times
Quote:
It is absolutely a nice place. Im just wondering though, is circle c governed by HOA??? Is yes,how much are the HOA monthly fees..
Your first sentence answers your question. Neighborhoods like CC and Steiner would not remain as nice as they are without HOA enforcement of standards.

HOA fees are about $480/yr.

Steve
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin