U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 10-06-2008, 06:22 AM
 
2,421 posts, read 3,288,756 times
Reputation: 3725

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_POWER_WITH_IN_AU View Post
yer i cant expect anything more than that from you as you are an American it is a known fact in australia that most Americans are ignorant and argent and the females have foul mouths so how could you kno other wise do you live here too ilmao aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha @you.
ive lived here for 44 years was born here in fact and have grown up with it i can see with what you wrote your trying to insault me but its not going to change the facts most australians think that most american are ignorent and arigant and the woman have faul mouths
It's true that many Americans, Don't exactly set a shinning example for their fellow countrymen. However, In reality, We Australians are no better! As we oursleves, Are just as guilty of being Ignorant, Arrogant and Foul Mouthed.

Like you, I was born and still live in Australia, I'm also well aware of how Americans are viewed here and Some Aussie's definately don't like "Yanks"!. But still, You really shouldn't paint with such a wide brush?...It just dosen't help.


 
Old 10-06-2008, 06:46 AM
Status: "Posting history, love it :-)" (set 4 days ago)
 
8,735 posts, read 6,035,651 times
Reputation: 18286
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_POWER_WITH_IN_AU View Post
yer i cant expect anything more than that from you as you are an American it is a known fact in australia that most Americans are ignorant and argent and the females have foul mouths so how could you kno other wise do you live here too ilmao aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha @you.
ive lived here for 44 years was born here in fact and have grown up with it i can see with what you wrote your trying to insault me but its not going to change the facts most australians think that most american are ignorent and arigant and the woman have faul mouths
Let me see, as an observer judging a country by the people on the internet according to your post both now and previously, I would see Australians as rude, illiterate and definitely a hamburger short of a happy meal.

Wait...I can smell *sniff* *sniff*...a troll.
 
Old 10-06-2008, 08:31 AM
 
Location: country victoria on the murry river north victoria
42 posts, read 102,958 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Let me see, as an observer judging a country by the people on the internet according to your post both now and previously, I would see Australians as rude, illiterate and definitely a hamburger short of a happy meal.

Wait...I can smell *sniff* *sniff*...a troll.
ilmao tippical American they answer with insult and if that dosent work they start on your ability to spell as i said before ignorant and arigent this proves it ilmao
 
Old 10-06-2008, 09:18 AM
 
9,097 posts, read 12,592,087 times
Reputation: 4030
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_POWER_WITH_IN_AU View Post
yer i cant expect anything more than that from you as you are an American it is a known fact in australia that most Americans are ignorant and argent and the females have foul mouths so how could you kno other wise do you live here too ilmao aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha @you.
ive lived here for 44 years was born here in fact and have grown up with it i can see with what you wrote your trying to insault me but its not going to change the facts most australians think that most american are ignorent and arigant and the woman have faul mouths
My experience in Oz is from having lived, worked and attended Uni there.
And all you can come up with is Ignorent arigant and faul mouths.. yet all over again
You made your point let others make theirs.
My point remains the same, my experience is contrary to yours, especially from educated Australians.

Last edited by minibrings; 10-06-2008 at 09:33 AM..
 
Old 10-06-2008, 09:27 AM
 
9,097 posts, read 12,592,087 times
Reputation: 4030
Kangaroofarmer: Thank you for an intelligently formulated post.

Last edited by minibrings; 10-06-2008 at 09:58 AM..
 
Old 10-06-2008, 10:03 AM
 
Location: country victoria on the murry river north victoria
42 posts, read 102,958 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
We' have 1 negative Aussie poster
The rest have been positive
So obviously the opinion of the one negative poster is not the norm
Other Aussies care to comment?
lol yer im sure theirs no other Aussies that think that way about Americans a few on a computer inset the majority i live in the country and the word out on the street is they are ignorant and argent and the woman have foul mouths sorry that's just the way it is and no matter how many ppl you get to comment and run me into the ground its not going to change anything most australians cant stand americans its just the way it is dont worry they cant stand poms eather.
 
Old 10-06-2008, 10:50 AM
 
378 posts, read 1,098,087 times
Reputation: 200
Don't feed the ironic troll!
 
Old 10-06-2008, 10:59 AM
 
9,097 posts, read 12,592,087 times
Reputation: 4030
Quote:
Originally Posted by athfo View Post
Don't feed the ironic troll!
Thanks athfo.. I needed that.
We should all heed your post.
 
Old 10-06-2008, 12:29 PM
 
378 posts, read 1,098,087 times
Reputation: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Thanks athfo.. I needed that.
We should all heed your post.
Trust me, I was very tempted to reach through the bars and throw, oh, perhaps some small bits of fruit at the troll. I resisted, though, and simply warned other patrons nearby about the sign posted on the cage - Do not feed the trolls.
 
Old 10-06-2008, 12:36 PM
 
9,097 posts, read 12,592,087 times
Reputation: 4030
Quote:
Originally Posted by athfo View Post
Trust me, I was very tempted to reach through the bars and throw, oh, perhaps some small bits of fruit at the troll. I resisted, though, and simply warned other patrons nearby about the sign posted on the cage - Do not feed the trolls.
And it SO EASY to get caught up in that trap!
Sometimes one needs a little slap to get back on track!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top