Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 05:36 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,685,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerys52SoSilver View Post
Kylie Minogue , pretty as a girl back in Neighbours Aus tv series ( she was in it 1986-1988) and still pretty in her forties now.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylie_Minogue

Lol are you serious? That woman belongs in a wax museum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 05:36 PM

10,026 posts, read 17,944,833 times
Here are some of the C-D threads I've visited and how high the average IQ seems to be on them:

this thread ....... 22
most other threads ..... 100 or so
cats/dogs ..... 140 plus mostly very kind on top of it all

I mean, really? "How attractive are the women in this country?"

Old 02-14-2013, 05:37 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,685,806 times
If you want pretty women, go to Europe (just not the UK). Stay out of Oz.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:41 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,389,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
Here are some of the C-D threads I've visited and how high the average IQ seems to be on them:

this thread ....... 22
most other threads ..... 100 or so
cats/dogs ..... 140 plus mostly very kind on top of it all

I mean, really? "How attractive are the women in this country?"

Forgot one

New Hampshire.....1

Old 02-14-2013, 05:43 PM

10,026 posts, read 17,944,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Forgot one

New Hampshire.....1
Nope ... way above average.

Seriously, Dave NZ, were you kidding with your ratings? I hope so.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:48 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,389,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
Nope ... way above average.

Seriously, Dave NZ, were you kidding with your ratings? I hope so.
It was tounge and cheek, when I'm travelling or out I don't rate the masses of women.
Though if someone offered me enough it would be a fun occupation.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:54 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,114,363 times
Australian women look like Texas women.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:00 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,597,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_fox13 View Post
I think "porky" is a major problem in America too. They try to push it as "curves" in SI Magazine....I do not see anything sporty about that lol Sorry...lol
I love curves, busty, the whole bit. I wouldn't call Ms. Upton "porky", she's perfect to me. None of the gals are in SI are overweight.

Obesity is a big problem in the USA too, but the topic here is Australia.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
All the places along the east coast that I've been to - Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns beaches etc have beautiful women.

Hot women are in very short supply in the USA in the areas I've lived or visited.

I like the Australian women's personality better. More down to earth. If a female in the USA is hot, well she doesn't have much competition and she tends to be a little aloof and often interested in your wealth/status. Plastic surgery and fake boobs are big here. Err what did I just say? .

Just my observations mind you, it's not meant to be a definitive answer.
I like the Australian women's personality and demeanor better myself. It suits my personality better and works for me. In general to me, American women are like fingers on a chalkboard. Loud, showy and spendy. Australian women don't seem to be into the games so much and tend to be more straightforward.

However, if one is going to Australia just to find lookers, I just don't think it's the place. Certainly there are some beauties but as a population, it's not top dog.

I had one Australian girlfriend that was a stunner, natural blond hair and blue eyes and is still a fit surfer after 10 years, but I found most Aussie girls rather plain and not overly attractive.

On the whole, for whatever reason, I think New Zealand is far better. Maybe it's the genes. New Zealand was settled by polynesians and middle class scots and Australia settled by hookers and thieves. Women in NZ can be plain in their dress, but more attractive overall.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
How do you measure attractiveness? Its all subjective so this is an inane thread.
Of course, it's called opinions. If everyone had the same opinion, it would be a dull day, everyday.

People have their own likes and dislikes and it's what makes the world go round.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand