Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2016, 06:23 AM

4 posts, read 2,318 times

Advertisements

This has only just happened and I would like some needed advice on what I should do.

I am an attractive male in his mid 20's and not too good at serious relationships but have had a couple. (Frank)
She is also very attractive female in their mid 20's who I have just met. (Susan)

We have just spent just under a week together with a group of other young males and females (training camp) and we both saw each other really early on in the week. We only saw each other as it had been a long day travelling and it was late. Before this week, we had only seen each other in passing once a couple of days earlier.

During the first half of the week, we barely talked, I was too nervous to talk to her and she was on the quiet side of people. For most of the week, from what I believe, we were subtly flirting with each other in front of most of the other people we stayed with. These things included getting changed in front of each other on purpose, taking both shirt and pants off, from both of us. While I was waiting to talk to someone, she went and stood 2m in front of me, away from other people and stood in a somewhat seductive pose (publicly speaking). We also talked indirectly, in groups, but not directly (even in groups).

Throughout the week, I found out she and I both liked a lot of similar things and we both agreed on almost everything. I normally find flaws in people, or I make flaws in people just so it helps me become more comfortable with those people. But I did not find a single thing that Susan liked that I didn't or didn't like that I did.

Throughout the week, we both wore sunnies and, I was looking at her through them, and when I wasn't. Susan was trying to look at me without sunnies on but I am unsure when she had them on.

From what I noticed in the second half of the week, we ended up doing very similar things, hanging our sunnies at very similar times in the same way (I hung them first). Then at the very end of the week, I added her on fb (late-ish at night) and she accepted within an hour. The next day she started talking directly at me about some quite 'personal' likes and I was not expecting it. We then had to leave after a few hours.

At the end of the week, she knew my name and we are now fb friends. But she hasn't sent me a message and I haven't either. She leaves the country this week as she was on holidays over here and I will probably never see her again but I think she may be something serious.

Please advise me what I should do, I will take any and all advice as I am serious about this girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2016, 05:57 PM

1,880 posts, read 2,308,882 times
I'm sorry no-one has been able to help you.

Perhaps if you cross-post on the Relationships board?:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/

Old 04-10-2016, 11:48 AM

440 posts, read 662,378 times
"but I think she may be something serious"

May be true or may be not, only she herself knows. And people can change their minds very quickly.

If the person has to leave anyway, as a foreigner on holidays, there is really nothing you can do about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand