U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 09:34 PM

2,421 posts, read 3,291,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
They're like peanut butter and chocolate.
....one is full of nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2012, 02:19 PM

1 posts, read 565 times
hi, I'm a French citizen and want really to move a way from France and Europe, you know when you know well about how people feel and think you need soemthing else ,but the world is poisinous, not easy at all, everywhere seems to be expensive expect Asia, south Africa, but there you have cruption and crimes, ones lived in a decent demoratic country there are not lots of choices, I go for the friendly people like NZ,U.S and US is surly cheaper than Europe mostly of what I have heard is the south ,I have been to OZ but it s expensive ,the immigration in all countires is a pain in the ass, may be better travel more and more but do not immigrate uless you meet a lady and live together, if not what is the use of moving ,anywhere would end up the same. regards.

Old 06-02-2012, 10:57 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,693,729 times
Although France is regarded by many as one of the better places in the world to live. With some of the best health care in the world and interesting locations.

Australia is way over priced and work has become increasingly the centre topic. Folk work some of the longest hours in the advanced world although material gain has increased a lot of other values have been lost or at best diminished.
Overall prefer Europe especally in the social context. South East Asia notable also.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:09 AM

4,879 posts, read 3,184,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
Although France is regarded by many as one of the better places in the world to live. With some of the best health care in the world and interesting locations.

Australia is way over priced and work has become increasingly the centre topic. Folk work some of the longest hours in the advanced world although material gain has increased a lot of other values have been lost or at best diminished.
Overall prefer Europe especally in the social context. South East Asia notable also.

australia has a rosier future to look forward to then france and europe in general

Old 06-03-2012, 01:25 PM

3,657 posts, read 2,071,994 times
I would choose Australia because of weather... but Canada is great also! Canada seems more open mineded than Australia though!

Old 06-03-2012, 04:00 PM

4,008 posts, read 2,647,589 times
I have never visited Canada but a friend is a recent immigrant.

This is what I know -

1. it is cold
2. you can't get aussie type tampons
3. you can't get panadol.
4. It is full of awesome people and things.

So...for me....the tampon/cold thing are deal breakers.

Australia is best!

Old 06-04-2012, 09:33 AM

9,107 posts, read 12,606,049 times
Not chosing a country based on tampon availability?
Im sure vuu vuus adjust

Old 06-04-2012, 11:16 AM

9,718 posts, read 12,479,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I have never visited Canada but a friend is a recent immigrant.

This is what I know -

1. it is cold
2. you can't get aussie type tampons
3. you can't get panadol.
4. It is full of awesome people and things.

So...for me....the tampon/cold thing are deal breakers.

Australia is best!
Ann you are a shocking individual. I thought I have seen it all with Aussie chicks but you take the cake.

I don't know exactly what the differences are with tampons from country to country and I'm not about to learn either.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:34 PM

9,107 posts, read 12,606,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Ann you are a shocking individual. I thought I have seen it all with Aussie chicks but you take the cake.

I don't know exactly what the differences are with tampons from country to country and I'm not about to learn either.
Shes really kiwi...

Old 06-04-2012, 07:17 PM

11,651 posts, read 6,209,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post

Its been well advertised that this poster is a Kiwi.

Aussie Chicks take no crap. I can see why you have issues with us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand