U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 10:55 PM

1 posts

Advertisements

Dear all parents,

I'm a student conducting a research project about the impact of portion sizes on a child's weight. To assist me in my research I am searching for any parents of children between the ages of 3 and 10.

I would really appreciate if any of these parents could track their child's food consumption for 2 or 3 days to help me to determine how much food children currently consume, in comparison with the Government's recommended daily intakes. This would involve you measuring and recording the quantity of food you child consumes at each meal and snack.

I understand that this is a huge ask, but if anyone is willing to do this I would really appreciate it and it would be incredibly useful for my research.

Please reply to this thread or send me a direct message if you are interested or have any questions.

Thank you
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or