Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2019, 07:20 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,652,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
The line of spreading intolerance and hatred, while attempting to wrap it up as honest debate. That being the line of Hard Right, Islamophobes.

As already mentioned the ideology of the Hard Right and Radical Islam, are equally despicable. Both having amazing similarities.

Not an ounce of compassion under the circumstances either. Blinded by hatred and fear. Unable to debate, besides picking random quotes and keep repeating them. Akin to a commercial jingle. Play it enough times with the hope that the masses or part of will fall for the lies.
I'm very honest -I dislike Islam, because it specifically states a disgusting end for me, based on my worldview.

Plenty of compassion from me, but I'm not giving a week long pass to a religion that hates me.

Perhaps you could show me why disliking the intolerant and hateful view Islam has towards non believers, is Hard RIght Islamophobic? ..... and nothing vague, an actual clear line of reasoning ..... you have a tendency for diatribe over reasoning, that it would be nice to get away from

There are no random quotes from me, not even in quotes, only my own thoughts and words -sorry I'm not quoting some right wing hate group for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2019, 07:22 PM

6,031 posts, read 5,940,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue.red View Post
Where, on this thread, has the message of hate and intolerance been promoted? Where has anyone held the Koran in reverence? You said your comments here are appropriate for those reasons yet I find no such endorsement of their beliefs by anyone.

As for being a progressive humanist... Carl Coon follower?

He (Carl Coon) asserted that Europe was the refined product of a long history of racial progression. He also believed the history of the White race involved "racial survivals" of White "subraces."

Coon's theories on race are widely rejected by modern anthropologists for unsubstantiated claims of European superiority to all other races.
Simply, no one has. The poster has no recourse but to pull quotes from the Koran, in an attempt to stifle argument, by trying to dignify dogmatic bile against Muslims and end debate. You will note they do not really debate.

Yes, likely a supporter of someone along the lines of CC. I am reasonably sure the extremity of that posters agenda, is being kept under wraps, with sound bites only echoing in a suggestive way the real hidden dark agenda's of the posters real belief.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Simply because it was NOT an attack on New Zealanders, but a specific group from within society.

So if a Muslim in hijab was being attacked/ridiculed in the street in New Zealand, your sympathy would not be not the come to the defence of the victim, but to have 'sympathy ' for all involved.

Or would it be that the hijab wearer was 'asking for it' to dare going out in such attire in public, a.nd that the attacker had every right to react accordingly?

Just further explains why the Far Right on all sides need to be confronted at every turn , if we have any chance at all to make the world a better, safer place.
Just noticed your alteration -You think the Islamic notion of suffering for nonbeliever, is all lies? - interesting

Old 03-19-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I'm very honest -I dislike Islam, because it specifically states a disgusting end for me, based on my worldview.

Thereare no random quotes from me, not even in quotes, only my own words and thoughts.

Plenty of compassion from me, but I'm not giving a week long pass to a religion that hates me.

Perhaps you could show me why disliking the intolerant and hateful view Islam has towards non believers, is Hard RIght Islamophobic? ..... and nothing vague, an actual clear line of reasoning ..... you have a tendency for diatribe over reasoning, that it would be nice to get away from
You are using this platform as an anti Muslim stage. You continue to air anti Islamic propaganda and claim it 'your worldview'. My suggestion would be to get out there in the world and work on that view, not being totally subjected to a hate propaganda proliferated by all too many with agenda's and those that have jumped on the hate bandwagon.

Your pretence at having 'reasoned debate' does not hold any credence. You have an agenda to which Islamic fear and hatred is but part of.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Simply, no one has. The poster has no recourse but to pull quotes from the Koran, in an attempt to stifle argument, by trying to dignify dogmatic bile against Muslims and end debate. You will note they do not really debate.

Yes, likely a supporter of someone along the lines of CC. I am reasonably sure the extremity of that posters agenda, is being kept under wraps, with sound bites only echoing in a suggestive way the real hidden dark agenda's of the posters real belief.
So much easier for you to attack the messenger, than the message. You're selectively blind to hate and intolerance -that's understandable though, certain schools of thought, do tend to ignore inconvenient contradictions.

Didn't know who Carl Coon was, until few minutes ago, and don't seek a movement or a leader.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Just noticed your alteration -You think the Islamic notion of suffering for nonbeliever, is all lies? - interesting

Do a little study on your own, instead of swallowing the racist, Muslim hating propaganda line of predictable vileness.

Actually your continued spiel about the after life and Muslim belief is far removed from the truth. Ask a Muslim to educate you on what really the interpretation around that matter is.

Your continued lack of ability and knowledge, I'm afraid is very tedious. Just as your lack of respect a community in mourning and feeling vulnerable.

Indeed, those feeling vulnerable are not likely to be New Zealanders as a whole (just sorrow and incomprehension at the act of a Right Wing retard) but the Islamic population at large.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
You are using this platform as an anti Muslim stage. You continue to air anti Islamic propaganda and claim it 'your worldview'. My suggestion would be to get out there in the world and work on that view, not being totally subjected to a hate propaganda proliferated by all too many with agenda's and those that have jumped on the hate bandwagon.

Your pretence at having 'reasoned debate' does not hold any credence. You have an agenda to which Islamic fear and hatred is but part of.
You'll need to show me what's anti Islamic, about disliking the belief of suffering for non belief. What's propaganda, about stating doctrine from the Korn?

Back up that which you claim...... although I'm not expecting much from you -your assertions, don't come with reasoning.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
You'll need to show me what's anti Islamic, about disliking the belief of suffering for non belief.

Back up that which you claim.
I don't have to back up anything in order to educate you. If you were not taught compassion and tolerance and a will to learn/study to arrive at what is the truth so be it.

Now what is hard, nay impossible, is for you to justify how you arrived at the position you find yourself unable to escape from the quagmire of hatred and intolerance.
Not a happy planet you inhabit, I'm afraid. I certainly wouldn't move there for quids.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Do a little study on your own, instead of swallowing the racist, Muslim hating propaganda line of predictable vileness.

Actually your continued spiel about the after life and Muslim belief is far removed from the truth. Ask a Muslim to educate you on what really the interpretation around that matter is.

Your continued lack of ability and knowledge, I'm afraid is very tedious. Just as your lack of respect a community in mourning and feeling vulnerable.

Indeed, those feeling vulnerable are not likely to be New Zealanders as a whole (just sorrow and incomprehension at the act of a Right Wing retard) but the Islamic population at large.
So I'm wrong about what the Koran claims for me? -interesting, perhaps you could give me the "truth"

I absolutely have no respect for a community that endorse a book, that condemns me to suffering, for my non belief. But unlike you, I view them as human being first and foremost, so plenty of sympathy from me.

Old 03-19-2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:
You'll need to show me what's anti Islamic, about disliking the belief of suffering for non belief. What's propaganda, about stating doctrine from the Korn?

Back up that which you claim...... although I'm not expecting much from you -your assertions, don't come with reasoning.

Don't step back. Your entire online persona has been one of intolerance towards Muslims. Read what you right and take responsibility. If you discover the shameful context in question, acknowledge it apologise and move on. No gives a fig, if you personally are unable to come to terms with one third of humanity or have respect for a belief system that is not yours, or loathes religion especially Islam, but what is very unfortunate is how that hatred is expressed on a forum, directed at the Mass shooting in Christchurch.
If unable to contain your disdain, unable to express sympathy or mention the word Muslims, in condemning what was inflicted on them (only fax claiming a humanistic approach) , I struggle to see just why you insist in continuing to try and promote Islamophobe post after post, then defending it.

There are plenty of forums, including this one, where vileness is expressed, but this one is about the taking of fifty lives and untold damage to many more.

It strikes me as hardly the platform, for continued bile against the Koran, something you are obviously not very familiar with in order to promote a Far Right hatred.

Perhaps the religious Forum would be more suitable to spread the vileness and hatred in disguise of faux debate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand