Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 10:51 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times

Advertisements

You have to understand that films like the one you've referenced are agenda-based. The agenda being to make White people hate themselves, and allow others to use them as doormats.

Australia's Aborigines (those whose ancestry is not mixed) have an average IQ of 62. They were unaware that there was a connection between sex and pregnancy, until outsiders taught them. This should give you a good idea of their cognitive limits. The only two groups with lower IQs are the Bushmen of the Kalahari and the Pygmies of the Congo (IQ54).

And that comparison brings me to something else. The Bantu, the dominant race of Africa, who have been ethnically-cleansing that continent for the last millennium or so, are still in the process of exterminating Bushmen and Pygmies. Pygmies are still being eaten, just as are Gorillas, and other forms of 'Bushmeat'.

By comparison, the whites of Australia have all manner of support mechanisms for the Aborigines. They build public housing for them. They do everything possible, now, to help them. Contrast that, please, with the Bantu's treatment of the Pygmies.

But how much can you do for someone with an IQ of 62? At one point, the threshold for Mental Retardation was 85. But political pressure forced the threshold to be changed to 70 (too many non-whites fell below 85). So, we're talking about a population with an IQ eight points below what the most delusional social engineer concedes is 'retarded'. Now, imagine the synergistic/intensifying effect of a whole community with such an IQ. Imagine the group dynamics that would prevail.

There's a huge problem, right now, with Aborigines sniffing Gasoline. Child-molestation is epidemic, too: particularly for the children of the Gasoline sniffers, who are too out-of-it to protect their offspring. Other social ills are out of control, too. Virtually everyone feels for them. Everyone wants to fix their problems. But how?

It was not the ordinary Australians who instituted the programs which are now viewed as evil and anti-Aborigine. It was the 'elites', including senior members of a certain 'Great World Religion'. These are the same sort of elites who drove the People of the British Isles off their commonly-held lands (read about 'The Highland Clearances', if you want something to be outraged over), declared them 'convicts' or 'indentured servants', and forcibly resettled them in Australia. These are the same sort of 'elites' who wasted Australia's beautiful men as cannon fodder in England's pointless wars against Germany. They're the predecessors of the 'elites' who took away Australians' guns, just before opening wide the Immigration Gates, to admit hordes of terrible people from terrible places.

In any event, those misguided programs were meant to improve the intelligence of the Aborigines through hybridization, and/or to 'educate' them in settings removed from tribal influence and interference. Obviously, both were mistakes.

Average the 100 IQ of the Englishman with the 62 of the Aborigine, and you get 81. That's a very dangerous IQ. Just smart enough to make big trouble. Breed the IQ 81 generation to Englishmen again, and you get 91.

With either 81 or 91, you have an individual who is not going to be able to get very far in an advanced society. But he will be able to understand, when told by media and 'educators', that he should be able to be a doctor or an architect...but is somehow prevented from so being by 'discrimination', or 'the system'. So, instead of happily working on a cattle station, or driving a delivery truck, he will do so unhappily. The culture of victimization-awareness created by the Liberal Orthodoxy is making people, the world over, unhappy with their lot in life, and resentful of those populations who have more and who can do more.

Interesting you should compare Aborigines with Native Americans. I'm a Native American (with 'admixture'). Surely you're aware that 'my people' tortured, enslaved, and killed each other with great enthusiasm. Some tribes succeeded in totally annihilating other tribes (as in Genocide...ethnic cleansing...extinction...). And there were various initiatives to annihilate the white settlements. A couple of those initiatives were successful...Oops! Big mistake... Who knew?

But white people built the schools I attended. The few white teachers in our school were the ones who gave me special attention, and saw past my ragged clothes (I was the poorest kid in a poor school) to the potential I possessed. White people built the Universities I attended. They provided the scholarships that paid for my undergrad degree. And they showered every kindness I can think of, upon 'The Little Indian Girl'. White people engineered and designed the Rolls Royce sitting in my garage. They invented the computer I'm typing into, and the climate control system in my house.

Giant blond men treat me deferentially when I walk into a conference room (not-so-white men tend to be not-so-nice). Tall blonde women ran into the (neighborhood) streets, on quite a few occasions, and scooped up my children, when they got out of bounds. They treated my kids as lovingly as their own. I've seen churches and Synagogues full of white people, collecting money to send to non-whites in foreign countries.

I only truly know what I've experienced. And collectively, white people should be praised for their kindness, rather than vilified for what their ancestors may or may not have done, in obeying the commands of their 'leaders'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2010, 12:26 AM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
You have to understand that films like the one you've referenced are agenda-based. The agenda being to make White people hate themselves, and allow others to use them as doormats.

Australia's Aborigines (those whose ancestry is not mixed) have an average IQ of 62. They were unaware that there was a connection between sex and pregnancy, until outsiders taught them. This should give you a good idea of their cognitive limits. The only two groups with lower IQs are the Bushmen of the Kalahari and the Pygmies of the Congo (IQ54).

And that comparison brings me to something else. The Bantu, the dominant race of Africa, who have been ethnically-cleansing that continent for the last millennium or so, are still in the process of exterminating Bushmen and Pygmies. Pygmies are still being eaten, just as are Gorillas, and other forms of 'Bushmeat'.

By comparison, the whites of Australia have all manner of support mechanisms for the Aborigines. They build public housing for them. They do everything possible, now, to help them. Contrast that, please, with the Bantu's treatment of the Pygmies.

But how much can you do for someone with an IQ of 62? At one point, the threshold for Mental Retardation was 85. But political pressure forced the threshold to be changed to 70 (too many non-whites fell below 85). So, we're talking about a population with an IQ eight points below what the most delusional social engineer concedes is 'retarded'. Now, imagine the synergistic/intensifying effect of a whole community with such an IQ. Imagine the group dynamics that would prevail.

There's a huge problem, right now, with Aborigines sniffing Gasoline. Child-molestation is epidemic, too: particularly for the children of the Gasoline sniffers, who are too out-of-it to protect their offspring. Other social ills are out of control, too. Virtually everyone feels for them. Everyone wants to fix their problems. But how?

It was not the ordinary Australians who instituted the programs which are now viewed as evil and anti-Aborigine. It was the 'elites', including senior members of a certain 'Great World Religion'. These are the same sort of elites who drove the People of the British Isles off their commonly-held lands (read about 'The Highland Clearances', if you want something to be outraged over), declared them 'convicts' or 'indentured servants', and forcibly resettled them in Australia. These are the same sort of 'elites' who wasted Australia's beautiful men as cannon fodder in England's pointless wars against Germany. They're the predecessors of the 'elites' who took away Australians' guns, just before opening wide the Immigration Gates, to admit hordes of terrible people from terrible places.

In any event, those misguided programs were meant to improve the intelligence of the Aborigines through hybridization, and/or to 'educate' them in settings removed from tribal influence and interference. Obviously, both were mistakes.

Average the 100 IQ of the Englishman with the 62 of the Aborigine, and you get 81. That's a very dangerous IQ. Just smart enough to make big trouble. Breed the IQ 81 generation to Englishmen again, and you get 91.

With either 81 or 91, you have an individual who is not going to be able to get very far in an advanced society. But he will be able to understand, when told by media and 'educators', that he should be able to be a doctor or an architect...but is somehow prevented from so being by 'discrimination', or 'the system'. So, instead of happily working on a cattle station, or driving a delivery truck, he will do so unhappily. The culture of victimization-awareness created by the Liberal Orthodoxy is making people, the world over, unhappy with their lot in life, and resentful of those populations who have more and who can do more.

Interesting you should compare Aborigines with Native Americans. I'm a Native American (with 'admixture'). Surely you're aware that 'my people' tortured, enslaved, and killed each other with great enthusiasm. Some tribes succeeded in totally annihilating other tribes (as in Genocide...ethnic cleansing...extinction...). And there were various initiatives to annihilate the white settlements. A couple of those initiatives were successful...Oops! Big mistake... Who knew?

But white people built the schools I attended. The few white teachers in our school were the ones who gave me special attention, and saw past my ragged clothes (I was the poorest kid in a poor school) to the potential I possessed. White people built the Universities I attended. They provided the scholarships that paid for my undergrad degree. And they showered every kindness I can think of, upon 'The Little Indian Girl'. White people engineered and designed the Rolls Royce sitting in my garage. They invented the computer I'm typing into, and the climate control system in my house.

Giant blond men treat me deferentially when I walk into a conference room (not-so-white men tend to be not-so-nice). Tall blonde women ran into the (neighborhood) streets, on quite a few occasions, and scooped up my children, when they got out of bounds. They treated my kids as lovingly as their own. I've seen churches and Synagogues full of white people, collecting money to send to non-whites in foreign countries.

I only truly know what I've experienced. And collectively, white people should be praised for their kindness, rather than vilified for what their ancestors may or may not have done, in obeying the commands of their 'leaders'.
You seem confused, happily working on a station when one is not paid and cannot leave which was happening up until the seventies, there is a word for that and the name of it is slavery.

Yes some Aboriginals including half casts do complain a bit some have no sense of humour
The government that that American hero John Howard was a member of called the half cast bloke into the Aussie army to go and fight.
Whining sod, he complained they still would not give him the vote when he got back from a rather warm country.

Hell, they gave him a nice trip overseas why would he want the vote as well.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:36 AM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Have you forgotten that the English colonized Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Zimbabwe, Zambia, the Gambia, Sri Lanka, Guyana, Pitcairn, Ascension, the Falklands, etc., many countries/territories that did not "turn into gold".

The majority of US territory wasn't English per se -- this was pretty much the 13 original colonies. The rest of the US was Spanish/Mexican (Texas to California, Florida, Puerto Rico, Guam), French (Louisiana to Missouri), Russian (Alaska, Pacific NW coast), Danish (USVI), Independent (Hawai'i) or were expanded upon by... Americans (the plains/midwest/west). So in fact, America was made a desirable place.. by Americans from various country origins. .

So you can't make the generalization that everything the English touch turned into gold..
Yes it is rather strange how Americans whined about the British being colonisers, until they did it themselves

Old 10-03-2010, 03:07 AM

317 posts, read 528,178 times
So is it true they weren't allowed to vote until 1970?
That means they were second class citizens in their own homeland?

Old 10-03-2010, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by §AB View Post
Most of 'em are just lazy drunks sponging off taxpayers. Good thing there aren't many in Melbourne, but when you do see 'em, they are almost always sitting on the steps of the cathedral drinking beer.
Yeah let's judge an entire race on the actoins of a few...wonderful

Old 10-03-2010, 03:59 AM

5,059 posts, read 7,501,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa71 View Post
So is it true they weren't allowed to vote until 1970?
That means they were second class citizens in their own homeland?
You should read this

Indigenous people and the vote

From what i gather all the 1967 referendum achieved was to enable the commonwealth to make laws over aborigionals, which was perviously the sole responsibily of each state.

Of course its the commonwealth and not the states that have the power to determine who are Australian citizens (or british Subjects as we were until 1984) and to take the census, so no aboriginal was officially recognised by the commonwealth until 1967, because it was not in their power to do so.

But one would have to say they were treated as second class citizens otherwise they would have being included in the origional commonwealth constitution, and the government would not have taken until the 1940's to offically recognised state enrolled aborigional voters.

Last edited by danielsa1775; 10-03-2010 at 04:42 AM..

Old 10-03-2010, 05:00 AM

2,678 posts, read 5,068,909 times
This video sums the situation up fairly well:

YouTube - Flubba Bubba noonga - out da front (official video)

Of course, there are still many living in their own communities. I had the opportunity to visit one such community a couple of years ago and found it to be much better than I expected. It would seem that they really fare better in a segregated environment.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:11 PM

6,046 posts, read 5,954,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa71 View Post
Yeah let's judge an entire race on the actoins of a few...wonderful
I am afraid to say it is much more than a few....

Old 10-04-2010, 11:18 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
Sadly to sat all too true. It is rediculous that a city such as Perth becomes so unsafe after dark..or at least later in the night. Of course not only Aboriginals,but they tend to be way over represented,with regards to this.
and yet the last time I was in Perth, as I walked past Govt house (is taht what it's called, on St George's Terrace) ..... I had to walk past 10-15 drunk white kids yelling, being obnoxious and intimidating normal people walking past.

This was at the ungodly hour of ..... 6.30pm.

Old 10-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
I am afraid to say it is much more than a few....
And it's the bad ones that get all the publicity yes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand