Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 05:30 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroofarmer View Post
I couldn't care less where Kristina Kenneally might be from?, or what accent she speaks? As long as she can do her job and make a farily decent premier for NSW.
Thats because you have a brain, unlike someone who takes this as an opportunity to espouse anti-Americanism.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:56 AM

2,421 posts, read 6,956,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Thats because you have a brain, unlike someone who started this thread who was using it as an opportunity to espouse their anti-American agenda.
I don't know, sometimes I could swear that I don't have a brain?

I just don't see any point In getting upset, about the fact that Kristina was born to an American father and speaks with an accent. If it dosen't affect her ability to do the job? then it's not a problem!

I wish her well and I hope that she can get NSW back on track?

Old 12-07-2009, 11:57 AM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,856 times
Quote:
Thanks to King O'Malley. A supposedly American-born member of the ALP, who changed the spelling of Labour to "Labor".

O'Malley pushed for the 'American' spelling to become widespread, but the Australian Labor Party is the only example, of labour being officially spelt without a 'u'.

I couldn't care less where Kristina Kenneally might be from?, or what accent she speaks? As long as she can do her job and make a farily decent premier for NSW.
OK, a woman who has has six years in the NSW parliament has never held one of the heavy portfolios,health etc is going to reform NSW politics.

Excuse the cynical laughter, but the only reason she is in that position is because she can be controlled by the strings off her.

If she had stated she was going to continue to root the corruption out of NSW politics she would be worthy of some respect.
But, just look at who she has rewarded by putting them on the front bench.
She has got a mandate , from whom, developers ?

Comparing Clark and the Premier, and I am no Labour voter, the premier comes up rather short in a comparison test.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:27 PM

5,054 posts, read 6,898,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean-Melbourne View Post
So just from a quick look at your past posts you do nothing but bag the hell out the weather here and of course being the racist you are you can't stand that there so many Asians in Melbourne. (Melbourne is 50% Asian according to you)

So i'll ask you again. Because you're a whole lot contradictions. Why are you still here? If you hate other races so much and you think the weather is so ****, why haven't you moved?
Man you are a hunk of ****. I don't see where you got the idea from that I "hate" other races, I never posted anything insulting people from other backgrounds. Secondly, I never said I "can't stand" asians.

Not only are you a troll, but you set out to make other people look bad.

THe question is why are you still here? From now on I'm going to report every post of yours to the moderators and make every effort to get your pathetic trolling ass banned. This forum doesnt need crap like you.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:55 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,731,547 times
Maybe you could stop your deliberately provocative comments similarly SAB.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
OK, a woman who has has six years in the NSW parliament has never held one of the heavy portfolios,health etc is going to reform NSW politics.

Excuse the cynical laughter, but the only reason she is in that position is because she can be controlled by the strings off her.

If she had stated she was going to continue to root the corruption out of NSW politics she would be worthy of some respect.
But, just look at who she has rewarded by putting them on the front bench.
She has got a mandate , from whom, developers ?

Comparing Clark and the Premier, and I am no Labour voter, the premier comes up rather short in a comparison test.
Where did you get that from? I never said she was going to "reform" NSW politics! nor do I expect her too! I was merely wishing her well and hoping that she will do some good for the state?

Old 12-07-2009, 05:34 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times
Quote:
Where did you get that from? I never said she was going to "reform" NSW politics! nor do I expect her too! I was merely wishing her well and hoping that she will do some good for the state?
And why did it not bring this all up in the beginning instead of spewing forth the same old boring anti-American garbage.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:34 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,856 times
Quote:
I suggest you google some of the names she wants to put onto her front bench.
That is the point, because she is a puppet of the right she will not do a damn thing to clean up the Labor party of NSW.
Some good for the state, in what respect ?

Old 12-07-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
I suggest you google some of the names she wants to put onto her front bench.
That is the point, because she is a puppet of the right she will not do a damn thing to clean up the Labor party of NSW.
Some good for the state, in what respect ?
Why does this even matter to you? You're from New Zealand! Why should the goings on in an Australian state bother you? I live in an Australian state and what goes on in other state parliaments dosen't bother me this much!

Old 12-07-2009, 10:10 PM

43 posts, read 90,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by §AB View Post
die in hell *****. What is there to like about the weather here? Currently it is 15C and raining, in bloody December!!!

you can shove your beloved melbournee weather right up your ass.
So much anger champ lol... I hope it rains for a month. Especially over our catchments. We need it. This city and state is bone dry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand