U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 07:24 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,943,432 times

Advertisements

JR is not near my favorite but is with mnay fans ;so i don;t see why NASCAR would not keep it up. It in the end is a business afterall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 09:37 PM

239 posts, read 304,993 times
And the obsession with dale jr continues with Haternation as well as Scrubber nation. Here's what i don't get one of you said in yet another thread about him that he is just another driver and would stop talking about. And yet here you are talking about him.

Old 05-09-2011, 11:26 AM

749 posts, read 2,100,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevman View Post
This might be the most inaccurate thing ever posted on cd. Hijacked? Really? Teresa is the one who built dei into what it was, even Sr. acknowledged that. She took his name and his fame and created a powerhouse company that was a force for years. The spoiled, mediocre, lucky to not be pumping gas ginger kid demanded majority ownership of something he really had nothing to do with creating. When he didn't get his way he had a hissy and went off to drive for a convicted felon. What a disrespectful punk.
What cave have you been living in the past 10 years? When all of Jr. nation was bad mouthing Theresa and blaming her for his lack of success, Jr. came out publicily and requested the bad-rapping of Theresa to stop.....that's being disrespectful?

Ha ha sounds like a disgruntled Kryle fan, they usually resort to the Hendrick felon talk. How about that Kryle? He was an unproven, Legends car ( not even a real racecar) driver with a handful of late model starts as a senior in high school. That all changed in 04 when big brother Kurt became Champion then kryle was accelerated through high school ( coincedence that his mom was a big shot in the public school system and pulled some strings?). Talk about riding coat tails if Kurt isn't Champ in 04 we would never have heard of Kyle Busch.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:47 AM

5,800 posts, read 6,579,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevman View Post
This might be the most inaccurate thing ever posted on cd. Hijacked? Really? Teresa is the one who built dei into what it was, even Sr. acknowledged that. She took his name and his fame and created a powerhouse company that was a force for years. The spoiled, mediocre, lucky to not be pumping gas ginger kid demanded majority ownership of something he really had nothing to do with creating. When he didn't get his way he had a hissy and went off to drive for a convicted felon. What a disrespectful punk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolcustomer View Post
What cave have you been living in the past 10 years? When all of Jr. nation was bad mouthing Theresa and blaming her for his lack of success, Jr. came out publicily and requested the bad-rapping of Theresa to stop.....that's being disrespectful?

Ha ha sounds like a disgruntled Kryle fan, they usually resort to the Hendrick felon talk. How about that Kryle? He was an unproven, Legends car ( not even a real racecar) driver with a handful of late model starts as a senior in high school. That all changed in 04 when big brother Kurt became Champion then kryle was accelerated through high school ( coincedence that his mom was a big shot in the public school system and pulled some strings?). Talk about riding coat tails if Kurt isn't Champ in 04 we would never have heard of Kyle Busch.
I agree with 1cool... Dale Jr and Rick Hendrick have more class than Kryle could ever hope to have. Just look at last weeks race. Do you think that Dale Jr would run into an UN-MANNED car on PIT ROAD with crew members, reporters and officials all standing around, any which could have been seriously injured or killed? Kyle may be a better driver than Jr right now, but I bet you that most of the 41 other drivers on the track respect Jr much more than Kyle. Plus it's not Jr's fault that he has LOYAL fans who love him. Of all the "star" drivers in NASCAR, Jr is the one who intentionally tries to fly below the radar. And that's the reason Jr is loved, because he is humble, he cares about his fans.

But I disagree with 1cool though about Kyle's talent. Kyle is very talented, but not so smart upstairs. I'm sure Joe Gibbs is pulling his hair out over Kyle, because Kyle should have won a championship(s) by now.

As for Rick Hendrick, he has paid the price for breaking the law. Heck the guy lost most of his family in a aircraft wreck, almost died from cancer and more. He has put millions of dollars into charities and made people more aware of the type of cancer he had and probably saved lives because of that.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:24 AM

2,716 posts, read 2,614,331 times
It's all about the last name....Not talent.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:06 PM

239 posts, read 304,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
It's all about the last name....Not talent.
Yeah Richard had the same last name as lee so i can go with that.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:44 AM

12,577 posts, read 13,311,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarheelStateNative View Post
Yeah Richard had the same last name as lee so i can go with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing