U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-06-2011, 05:17 PM
 
Location: Lake Norman, NC
7,185 posts, read 11,227,455 times
Reputation: 30752

Advertisements

I'm as far from a Shrub fan as you can get, but I respect his skills for sure! I hope he turns out to be a good guy following this recent trend toward maturity!

I was actually mad at the 22 car for turning down on Shrub making him choose between stomping the binders or hitting the grass. It almost worked for Shrub! I thought he saved it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-06-2011, 05:35 PM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,156,431 times
Reputation: 1644
Maybe Shrub can have Kaboom as his next sponser That SUCKED!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2011, 05:45 AM
 
Location: Cane-Bay Plantation
2,223 posts, read 4,407,926 times
Reputation: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Maybe Shrub can have Kaboom as his next sponser That SUCKED!!!
Sure did! But I look @ the possitive, its off to the sweeeeep track. I was actually shocked he did an interview, and they didn't have to bleep any of it out

BTW, did anyone catch Kyle and Sams wedding on the Style network this weekend?? It was freaking awesome! And if you missed it, it will reair all week long. It brought damn tears to me and the misses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2011, 06:06 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,156,431 times
Reputation: 1644
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
Sure did! But I look @ the possitive, its off to the sweeeeep track. I was actually shocked he did an interview, and they didn't have to bleep any of it out

BTW, did anyone catch Kyle and Sams wedding on the Style network this weekend?? It was freaking awesome! And if you missed it, it will reair all week long. It brought damn tears to me and the misses.
He will rebound at Bristol no doubt! I'll try to DVR that weddng this week.....our boy is growing up right in front of our eyes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2011, 06:56 AM
 
Location: Cane-Bay Plantation
2,223 posts, read 4,407,926 times
Reputation: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
He will rebound at Bristol no doubt! I'll try to DVR that weddng this week.....our boy is growing up right in front of our eyes!

Here's the sched for ya:

9PM TUES
4PM WED
7AM THURS
5PM FRI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2011, 07:44 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,156,431 times
Reputation: 1644
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
Here's the sched for ya:

9PM TUES
4PM WED
7AM THURS
5PM FRI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2011, 11:19 AM
 
65 posts, read 149,705 times
Reputation: 53
go get em' smoke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2011, 01:23 PM
 
Location: In a house
21,956 posts, read 21,483,875 times
Reputation: 14918
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue321 View Post
go get em' smoke.
Ya gotta love Smokes "bad-boy" image! What a cutie, and that guy can drive!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top