U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 07:10 AM
PDD

8,774 posts, read 14,869,290 times

Advertisements

I don't understand why Childress got so upset with Bush, after all Bush was only "rattling the cage" of the Childress driver. Wasn't that something that a former Childress driver used to do on a weekly basis?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2011, 08:10 AM

2,999 posts, read 3,157,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
I don't understand why Childress got so upset with Bush, after all Bush was only "rattling the cage" of the Childress driver. Wasn't that something that a former Childress driver used to do on a weekly basis?
Why, yes, yes it was.

Old 06-06-2011, 08:24 AM

572 posts, read 1,315,846 times
If Coulter had a probelm with Bush, then he should have setteled it with him.. RC has no business going after anyone... now, i am not a fan of Kyle at all.. find him annoying, but after seeing a replay of the pass and what Kyle did afterwards, i saw nothing that justified what RC did.. someone seems to be a little too big for his britches...

Old 06-06-2011, 09:12 AM

861 posts, read 1,454,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Okay...so I wasn't gonna say anymore here but DH did make me laugh---he just said Chilrdess should be called "the weed wacker"! A new name??
LOVE IT! Esp since I have never called him rowdy or shrub, but weed. Cuz he's annoying & nothing you can do seems to keep him away. lol

Old 06-06-2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme3steps View Post
A couple of different viewpoints;

Childress should be ashamed of himself | Motorsports | Sports | Toronto Sun

"If Busch fights back he is seen as picking on a senior citizen and if he doesn’t — as he did not at Kansas — he is seen as a somewhat wimpish.
Well it says here that he is neither. Busch did the right thing by not fighting back against an elderly man more than twice his age."

"A $1-million fine in this case might not even be enough. Maybe take 43 points — the equivalent of a race win — from each of his NASCAR teams would be a suitable punishment."

I think if they are going to take points away it should only be in the series that the altercation happened in since Childress wasn't on probation.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird2000 View Post
If Coulter had a probelm with Bush, then he should have setteled it with him.. RC has no business going after anyone... now, i am not a fan of Kyle at all.. find him annoying, but after seeing a replay of the pass and what Kyle did afterwards, i saw nothing that justified what RC did.. someone seems to be a little too big for his britches...
I can't stand weed. & while I understand Childress' frustrations, and kinda like what he did, I agree that nothing justified what Childress did to weed.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:44 AM

2,999 posts, read 3,157,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serate View Post
I think if they are going to take points away it should only be in the series that the altercation happened in since Childress wasn't on probation.
I agree with that. Go Shrub!!!

Old 06-06-2011, 11:39 AM

21,956 posts, read 21,486,953 times
Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe someone spiked Childress's Red Bull?

Old 06-06-2011, 09:05 PM

239 posts, read 304,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe someone spiked Childress's Red Bull?
Or maybe Busch had it coming.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:09 PM

239 posts, read 304,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post

Only Childress's former driver could punch his self out of a wet paper bag the Scrub no so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or