U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2011, 09:14 AM

40 posts, read 61,555 times

Advertisements

Right i have gotten this idea off the Another forum so this is how it goes

You have gotten a new racing team and you can enter it in a new race series that will have the races listed below but you can only pick four drivers that will be entered in the team for the lemans 24 hours race at the end of the season also you are allowed to pick any person and car from any era.

The races are:

1st Round : Suzuka International Racing Course (F1) either one or 2 Drivers can compete
2nd Round : Leguna Seca (any GT class)
3rd Round : Rally of Great Britain (WRC)
4th Round : Nurburgring Nordschleife (Any Touring car series e.g BTCC, DTM, Pirelli World Challange, V8 Supercars)
Final Round : Lemans 24 Hours (Top end LM cars e.g LMP1, Group C) All four will compete in this round

Heres the Format and My Choices ;P

F1 : Micheal Schumacher (Ferrari Years) & Ayrton Senna (Mclaren MP4/2C)
Rally: Sebastian Loeb (Audi Quattro S1)
GT & Touring: Paul Di Resta (Nissan GTR Super GT & DTM Alfa Romero 155 v6)
Lemans Car: Sauber Mercades C9

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 09:37 AM

2,999 posts, read 3,155,686 times
F1, I'll take Raikkonen. Don't know much about the other series to have any input. How about Ron Fellows?

Old 08-09-2011, 03:02 AM

40 posts, read 61,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
How about Ron Fellows?
it doesn't matter for the drivers you can choose who'd you want in those cars at that round as long as the car they drive fits in to the disciplines requirements e.g Jimmie Johnston for Touring car in the WTCC Chevrolet Cruze.

Old 08-10-2011, 05:24 PM

32,438 posts, read 26,300,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregL View Post

1st Round : Suzuka International Racing Course (F1) either one or 2 Drivers can compete
for this round i think sterling moss would be my choice of driver in a williams honda

Quote:
2nd Round : Leguna Seca (any GT class)
in this one i think derek bell in a rousch mustang.

Quote:
3rd Round : Rally of Great Britain (WRC)
stig blomqvist in a subaru wrc

Quote:
4th Round : Nurburgring Nordschleife (Any Touring car series e.g BTCC, DTM, Pirelli World Challange, V8 Supercars)
in this one i want carl edwards in a V8 falcon

Quote:
Final Round : Lemans 24 Hours (Top end LM cars e.g LMP1, Group C) All four will compete in this round
put my team in a diesel audi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing