U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-08-2011, 06:54 AM
PDD
 
Location: The Sand Hills of NC
8,774 posts, read 14,886,082 times
Reputation: 11886

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Did Kurt flipp off our esteemed First Lady at Homestead? If so, I am a huge fan of Kurt!
You know sometimes it's better to say nothing then to say something that makes you sound stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-08-2011, 07:38 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, N.C. area
445 posts, read 681,378 times
Reputation: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
You know sometimes it's better to say nothing then to say something that makes you sound stupid.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2011, 09:01 AM
 
6,368 posts, read 13,931,334 times
Reputation: 5885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Did Kurt flipp off our esteemed First Lady at Homestead? If so, I am a huge fan of Kurt!
No flip off.

He was just pointing out you've only got one more year, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2011, 10:07 AM
PDD
 
Location: The Sand Hills of NC
8,774 posts, read 14,886,082 times
Reputation: 11886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme3steps View Post
No flip off.

He was just pointing out you've only got one more year, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Please do you have to bring political comments into this forum?
If I want to read more stupid post I will go over to the politics forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2011, 10:08 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
3,003 posts, read 3,159,726 times
Reputation: 1651
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
You know sometimes it's better to say nothing then to say something that makes you sound stupid.
I'd rather say what I did, cause it made me feel good about myself, and she deserves it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2011, 10:10 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
3,003 posts, read 3,159,726 times
Reputation: 1651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme3steps View Post
No flip off.

He was just pointing out you've only got one more year, so enjoy it while it lasts.
I added the extra p for emphasis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2011, 10:39 AM
 
6,368 posts, read 13,931,334 times
Reputation: 5885
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Please do you have to bring political comments into this forum?
If I want to read more stupid post I will go over to the politics forum.
Not sure how that was political. Just observing Kurt point out a fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2011, 11:42 AM
PDD
 
Location: The Sand Hills of NC
8,774 posts, read 14,886,082 times
Reputation: 11886
Let me make an analogy for you guys here who like to express political opinions.

If you have a late model car that is only running on seven cylinders. You don't complain about it's poor performance if your only alternative dealer is selling older models without any engine.

Just remember every dumb ass has a political opinion. I choose not to discuss politics at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2011, 12:38 PM
 
6,368 posts, read 13,931,334 times
Reputation: 5885
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Let me make an analogy for you guys here who like to express political opinions.

If you have a late model car that is only running on seven cylinders. You don't complain about it's poor performance if your only alternative dealer is selling older models without any engine.

Just remember every dumb ass has a political opinion. I choose not to discuss politics at all.
If I had a late model running on seven, then I'd elect to replace that useless engine with a stronger, more dependable engine, capable of getting the job done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2011, 01:38 PM
PDD
 
Location: The Sand Hills of NC
8,774 posts, read 14,886,082 times
Reputation: 11886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme3steps View Post
If I had a late model running on seven, then I'd elect to replace that useless engine with a stronger, more dependable engine, capable of getting the job done.
That went right over your head but that's OK I understand your limitations.

What don't you understand about not being political on a racing forum?

I know lots of people don't like the Pres. just like lots of people did not like the last one but to disrespect their wife in public or on the internet just lacks class.
But if your OK with being that way good luck to you.
Remember if wasn't for low class some people wouldn't have any at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top