U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-29-2014, 08:41 AM
 
Location: Twin Lakes /Taconic / Salisbury
2,256 posts, read 3,545,195 times
Reputation: 1857

Advertisements

Tell us how you really feel. Hahaaa..

Cannot even deny being a trool now after that tirade.

 
Old 08-29-2014, 09:23 AM
 
32,526 posts, read 26,424,778 times
Reputation: 19170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
I am sure all of the sycophants love Stewart's return. They love blowing smoke when they are not on their daughters. It looks like his PR advisers have cleared it for him to race. It is pretty clear that he was never grieving. It was all a PR ploy. I hope that if he wins, the press ask some hard questions. It would be great to see what he says about the GoPro camera. People should heckle this A--hole everywhere he goes.
you have in the past claimed that you hold no hatred towards stewart, and now you give us this tirade, and you have the unmitigated gall to call others in this thread hypocrites?

as i have said many times before, you know nothing about racing, or the attitudes of the drivers, or what they feel. all you are doing in this thread is embarrassing yourself constantly, as well as showing off your complete ignorance. i keep asking you to stop embarrassing yourself, but no longer. with this tirade you are showing your true colors, and your true hatred for tony stewart.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 10:37 AM
 
204 posts, read 136,235 times
Reputation: 69
Oh you are a dirt track "expert"? What does that mean? Toothless inbred Hillbillies that think driving is so hard. That's what happens when your mom is also your sister. "You know nothing about racing" It's so hard to understand. It's like knowing proper punctuation and grammar. "You're embarrassing yourself, just ask my mama, I mean sister, I am a dirt track expert".

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you have in the past claimed that you hold no hatred towards stewart, and now you give us this tirade, and you have the unmitigated gall to call others in this thread hypocrites?

as i have said many times before, you know nothing about racing, or the attitudes of the drivers, or what they feel. all you are doing in this thread is embarrassing yourself constantly, as well as showing off your complete ignorance. i keep asking you to stop embarrassing yourself, but no longer. with this tirade you are showing your true colors, and your true hatred for tony stewart.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 11:35 AM
 
Location: Tampa (by way of Omaha)
13,944 posts, read 19,185,812 times
Reputation: 9175
Clearly, we are seeing Spinoza's intellectual breakdown from getting schooled here.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 11:38 AM
 
204 posts, read 136,235 times
Reputation: 69
LMAOROTF!!!

Tell me Bosco what is more complicated Sprint Car Racing or Landing the Space Shuttle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Clearly, we are seeing Spinoza's intellectual breakdown from getting schooled here.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 11:50 AM
 
Location: 23.7 million to 162 million miles North of Venus
5,525 posts, read 5,138,359 times
Reputation: 4324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
It would be great to see what he says about the GoPro camera.

Even an idiot should know that he cannot, at this time, discuss the accident.

And, enough with the GoPro camera ... the sheriff said there was "NO VIDEO", HE DID NOT SAY THAT THERE WAS NO CAMERA!!!!! Do you not know the difference between video and camera? Obviously not.

It's not TS that doesn't care about Ward .. it's you. You've basically proven that you don't really give a crap about Ward, that your unfounded drivel is simply based on hating TS, for whatever fugly reason only known by you.
You believe what the rags say because one rag "corroborates" (authenticates) another .. oh please!! Just because it shows up in one or more media rags does not mean it is authenticated .... if you believe that then you probably believe in big foot, alien abduction and probing, and all that bs. In fact, why don't you go tell Jerry Seinfeld to climb into a casket because he's dead ... after all, his death story from yesterday was corroborate between a couple of those types of rags that you have such a fondness for, and foolishly believe their sensationalized (yes I know what that word means and I am using it correctly) stories.

You come in here and accuse people of boffing their daughters ... hmm, the very thought of that must have come from your own experiences in boffing your own kin, that is, when you're not, as sources say, boffing those choir boys.

When TS is found innocent, I'm sure you'll be in here screaming cover up, pay offs and any other twisted and unfounded accusations you can come up with.

For me, if those two roles were reversed and TS was the one who hit the wall, who stormed on to a live track, who jumped in front of moving vehicles, who grabbed the wing of Wards car, then I would be saying the same exact things, that I've been saying, in Wards defense. But, it was Ward who did those bonehead things ... yes I feel for Ward and his family but Ward placed himself in that position because he was grandstanding and the fault is purely his own.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 11:56 AM
 
Location: 23.7 million to 162 million miles North of Venus
5,525 posts, read 5,138,359 times
Reputation: 4324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
LMAOROTF!!!

Tell me Bosco what is more complicated Sprint Car Racing or Landing the Space Shuttle?
OMG, now he's an expert in landing a space shuttle

edit
wondering what the space shuttle has to do with car racing???

maybe he should pick his AOTF so he has an A to sit on while he's in his mothers basement pounding away at the keyboard

Last edited by berdee; 08-29-2014 at 12:09 PM..
 
Old 08-29-2014, 12:07 PM
 
204 posts, read 136,235 times
Reputation: 69
This coming from the guy that posted a video some "mom" made on the incident using her handheld camera to record the YouTube. Yes, I am taking your powers of judgement very seriously. You are obviously a serious critical thinker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

Even an idiot should know that he cannot, at this time, discuss the accident.

And, enough with the GoPro camera ... the sheriff said there was "NO VIDEO", HE DID NOT SAY THAT THERE WAS NO CAMERA!!!!! Do you not know the difference between video and camera? Obviously not.

It's not TS that doesn't care about Ward .. it's you. You've basically proven that you don't really give a crap about Ward, that your unfounded drivel is simply based on hating TS, for whatever fugly reason only known by you.
You believe what the rags say because one rag "corroborates" (authenticates) another .. oh please!! Just because it shows up in one or more media rags does not mean it is authenticated .... if you believe that then you probably believe in big foot, alien abduction and probing, and all that bs. In fact, why don't you go tell Jerry Seinfeld to climb into a casket because he's dead ... after all, his death story from yesterday was corroborate between a couple of those types of rags that you have such a fondness for, and foolishly believe their sensationalized (yes I know what that word means and I am using it correctly) stories.

You come in here and accuse people of boffing their daughters ... hmm, the very thought of that must have come from your own experiences in boffing your own kin, that is, when you're not, as sources say, boffing those choir boys.

When TS is found innocent, I'm sure you'll be in here screaming cover up, pay offs and any other twisted and unfounded accusations you can come up with.

For me, if those two roles were reversed and TS was the one who hit the wall, who stormed on to a live track, who jumped in front of moving vehicles, who grabbed the wing of Wards car, then I would be saying the same exact things, that I've been saying, in Wards defense. But, it was Ward who did those bonehead things ... yes I feel for Ward and his family but Ward placed himself in that position because he was grandstanding and the fault is purely his own.

Last edited by Spinoza 1454; 08-29-2014 at 12:20 PM..
 
Old 08-29-2014, 12:17 PM
 
Location: 23.7 million to 162 million miles North of Venus
5,525 posts, read 5,138,359 times
Reputation: 4324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
This coming from the guy
Wrong there as you are with everything else.

Quote:
that posted a video some "mom" made on the incident using her handheld camera.
Angry because her clean up on the vid is better than the 'can't make out what's really going on because of the darkness and the blurriness' still shots that you're fond of relying on.

Quote:
Yes, I am taking your powers of judgement very seriously. You are obviously a serious critical thinker.
Actually, yes I am, thank you for noticing that.
(after all of his putrid posts, he finally gets ONE thing right )
 
Old 08-29-2014, 12:23 PM
 
32,526 posts, read 26,424,778 times
Reputation: 19170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
Oh you are a dirt track "expert"? What does that mean? Toothless inbred Hillbillies that think driving is so hard. That's what happens when your mom is also your sister. "You know nothing about racing" It's so hard to understand. It's like knowing proper punctuation and grammar. "You're embarrassing yourself, just ask my mama, I mean sister, I am a dirt track expert".
ohh, cut me to the quick there did you? gee whiz i am really suffering here from your vicious attack. the problem for you is that you still dont know a damn thing about racing, the law, or any number of other things you claim to apparently be an "expert" on. you cant attack my message, so you attack me personally. thats fine i have big shoulders, and nothing you can say will have any real effect on me because i just consider the source, namely you and your lack of true knowledge on anything.

in the end i dont see anything coming of this incident, and you will fade away into the annals of CD history, even though your hatred of tony stewart, shown to be so obvious here, will continue to grow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top