U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-29-2014, 03:28 PM
 
Location: Twin Lakes /Taconic / Salisbury
2,256 posts, read 3,549,699 times
Reputation: 1857

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
Yea, what a scumbag. He belongs in prison.

Tony Stewart breaks silence following deadly crash
Well, once you first finish junior high, then high school you can go onto college and law school and start righting some of the wrongs in the world.

 
Old 08-29-2014, 04:05 PM
 
204 posts, read 136,420 times
Reputation: 69
Ok, mister dirt track "expert".

I see that National Geographic has done a documentary on your family in their natural habitat. I did not know that you were all dirt track "experts".


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_55Lopyevy8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRPct View Post
Well, once you first finish junior high, then high school you can go onto college and law school and start righting some of the wrongs in the world.

Last edited by Spinoza 1454; 08-29-2014 at 04:19 PM..
 
Old 08-29-2014, 04:26 PM
 
Location: 23.7 million to 162 million miles North of Venus
5,525 posts, read 5,146,046 times
Reputation: 4326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Clearly, we are not dealing with an intelligent or logical person here.
It's like looking at a train wreck in slo-mo.
His personal attacks at the posters on here are becoming even more pitiful and juvenile with each subsequent posting.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 04:47 PM
 
32,547 posts, read 26,480,743 times
Reputation: 19183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
Ok, mister dirt track "expert".

I see that National Geographic has done a documentary on your family in their natural habitat. I did not know that you were all dirt track "experts".


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_55Lopyevy8
so weak. as for being a dirt track expert, remember i do in fact HAVE ACTUAL experience in dirt track racing. if you are going to setup cars to race on dirt, you have to know how the track is prepared, otherwise you get the set up wrong, and the car doesnt perform well.

so go ahead with your snide comments, and stupid film clips, you cant win this debate no matter how hard you try, because you are a complete failure.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 05:51 PM
 
204 posts, read 136,420 times
Reputation: 69
LMAO-

OK, mister dirt track "expert". You know I would take what you had to say seriously, if understanding what happened in this case actually took expertise. Basically, your argument amounts to this. If one were to watch a video of someone murdered with a gun and someone came out of the wood work to say yeah that looks like a murder. But, are you a gun expert? It might look like that person just murdered that person with a gun. But, you got it all wrong. You just don't understand because you are not a gun expert. Your argument based on expertise in this case is that daft.

OK, cue the dueling banjos.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so weak. as for being a dirt track expert, remember i do in fact HAVE ACTUAL experience in dirt track racing. if you are going to setup cars to race on dirt, you have to know how the track is prepared, otherwise you get the set up wrong, and the car doesnt perform well.

so go ahead with your snide comments, and stupid film clips, you cant win this debate no matter how hard you try, because you are a complete failure.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 07:07 PM
 
32,547 posts, read 26,480,743 times
Reputation: 19183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
LMAO-

OK, mister dirt track "expert". You know I would take what you had to say seriously, if understanding what happened in this case actually took expertise. Basically, your argument amounts to this. If one were to watch a video of someone murdered with a gun and someone came out of the wood work to say yeah that looks like a murder. But, are you a gun expert? It might look like that person just murdered that person with a gun. But, you got it all wrong. You just don't understand because you are not a gun expert. Your argument based on expertise in this case is that daft.
except that you made comments that indicated expertise on your part, which have ALL been refuted. you are claiming tony murdered ward, and that just isnt the case. you are claiming that there is video evidence that shows tony swerving into ward, again that is not the case. you are claiming that tony had it in for ward, no proof of that at all, in fact you try to use evidence that tony has a temper so you can try to use that against tony, but he had no reason to go after ward.

you try to use videos from various angles to show that tony should have seen ward, but since there is NO cockpit video of the incident in question, you cant make that claim. you try to claim that ward was easily seen on the track, but again you are trying to use video from angles not from what tony would have seen to try and make your case. what you do not realize is that light does funny things, especially at night. and what someone int he stands might see easily, because the lighting pattern was designed sot he fans could see the race clearly, but the drivers have a different view.

so you keep making claims, and keep saying that one does not have to be an expert, but in this case there is a requirement for a certain level of expertise to actually analyze the evidence, and the conditions surrounding the evidence, to really understand what was going on.

in other words, you dont have a clue about which you speak, especially when people with MORE expertise than i have back my statements and NOT yours. so go ahead and slam my expertise, and my experience, but it will do you no good, because you cant refute the things i have laid out, nor th ethings others have laid out that refute EVERYTHING you have posted to date in these threads.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 07:38 PM
 
204 posts, read 136,420 times
Reputation: 69
Please post the comments that you think required expertise on my part. Other drivers saw Ward. You really have to bend over backwards to believe that Tony did not see Ward. You can believe all the BS coming out of the TS PR machine if you want. You claim that I have been refuted. Well, I and others think differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
except that you made comments that indicated expertise on your part, which have ALL been refuted. you are claiming tony murdered ward, and that just isnt the case. you are claiming that there is video evidence that shows tony swerving into ward, again that is not the case. you are claiming that tony had it in for ward, no proof of that at all, in fact you try to use evidence that tony has a temper so you can try to use that against tony, but he had no reason to go after ward.

you try to use videos from various angles to show that tony should have seen ward, but since there is NO cockpit video of the incident in question, you cant make that claim. you try to claim that ward was easily seen on the track, but again you are trying to use video from angles not from what tony would have seen to try and make your case. what you do not realize is that light does funny things, especially at night. and what someone int he stands might see easily, because the lighting pattern was designed sot he fans could see the race clearly, but the drivers have a different view.

so you keep making claims, and keep saying that one does not have to be an expert, but in this case there is a requirement for a certain level of expertise to actually analyze the evidence, and the conditions surrounding the evidence, to really understand what was going on.

in other words, you dont have a clue about which you speak, especially when people with MORE expertise than i have back my statements and NOT yours. so go ahead and slam my expertise, and my experience, but it will do you no good, because you cant refute the things i have laid out, nor th ethings others have laid out that refute EVERYTHING you have posted to date in these threads.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 08:24 PM
 
32,547 posts, read 26,480,743 times
Reputation: 19183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
Please post the comments that you think required expertise on my part. Other drivers saw Ward. You really have to bend over backwards to believe that Tony did not see Ward. You can believe all the BS coming out of the TS PR machine if you want. You claim that I have been refuted. Well, I and others think differently.
first off i dont listen to "PR" machines, in fact stewarts team is not saying anything about the issue, so you are failing on that big time. as for others thinking differently, i cant help what you and your friends think.

next you seem to think that a dirt track is prepared the same way as a dirt road, and they are not, so yes you need some expertise right there to understand the difference in surface dynamics. you also need some expertise to understand vehicle dynamics, both of whish are a part of the issue here, and you have no expertise in either area, as you have proven over and over again.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 08:38 PM
 
204 posts, read 136,420 times
Reputation: 69
BS.
Dirt is freaking dirt. It does not assume magical properties when laid out in a dirt track oval. The claim that the dirt affected the dynamics of the vehicle going at low speed is even more BS. Believe what you will. I understand that in your eyes Tony has done no wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
first off i dont listen to "PR" machines, in fact stewarts team is not saying anything about the issue, so you are failing on that big time. as for others thinking differently, i cant help what you and your friends think.

next you seem to think that a dirt track is prepared the same way as a dirt road, and they are not, so yes you need some expertise right there to understand the difference in surface dynamics. you also need some expertise to understand vehicle dynamics, both of whish are a part of the issue here, and you have no expertise in either area, as you have proven over and over again.
 
Old 08-29-2014, 09:03 PM
 
32,547 posts, read 26,480,743 times
Reputation: 19183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
BS.
Dirt is freaking dirt. It does not assume magical properties when laid out in a dirt track oval. The claim that the dirt affected the dynamics of the vehicle going at low speed is even more BS. Believe what you will. I understand that in your eyes Tony has done no wrong.
you are again very very wrong. a prepared dirt track is NOTHING like a dirt road, as i have said many many times before. a properly prepared dirt track has a surface very much like wet clay, not a hard packed dirt road. they are two very different surfaces, but again you wouldnt know that because you have never been to a dirt track race have you?

here are a couple of articles on preparing a dirt race track;

http://www.circletrack.com/techarticles/40158/

http://www.onedirt.com/features/an-i...or-race-night/

read them you might learn something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top