Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2014, 02:22 PM

22,915 posts, read 12,072,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
I am a patient and have worked with the intellectually disabled "special" people before.
I guess not even you are above making a typo now and then, so, I fixed your post for you. As for 'working' with the other patients, if you believe that tripping another patient as he walks past you as work , then, so be it.

Quote:
What properties do you think that dirt road, where they got the dirt from, has?
This is the same dirt that the track is made out of.
The dirt road that leads up to the place they get that dirt you think is so special has the same properties as the dirt the track they are going make with it.
There are some dirt roads that have the same properties as dirt tracks!.
But, the dirt is not that special. There are dirt roads that have the same properties as the tracks you think are so special.
Ah but you're wrong grasshopper. While the city/county may grab what dirt they have to spread in making a road, a race track uses a blend of different types of soil. I know, I know, you believe that all dirt is the same but it is not (good golly, it takes a special kind of stupid to think that all types of dirt are the same). Try growing a garden in clay soil and you'll have a rather pathetic garden, that's if you're lucky enough to have anything grow at all.

Quote:
And, the same equipment is used to maintain a dirt track is the same equipment used to maintain a dirt road.
How often do you see the city/county out there grading the road? The answer is - once a year, IF you're lucky.
How often does the track owner work their track? The answer is - on a daily basis.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:27 PM

22,915 posts, read 12,072,947 times
Quote:
like a dog that has just been shown a card trick.
I hate to burst that bubble that you live in, but, dogs don't give a flip about card tricks. It's just another example of how little you understand the world around you.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:34 PM

14,561 posts, read 22,973,589 times
Quote:
BS.
Dirt is freaking dirt. It does not assume magical properties when laid out in a dirt track oval. The claim that the dirt affected the dynamics of the vehicle going at low speed is even more BS. Believe what you will. I understand that in your eyes Tony has done no wrong.
Wow. You simultaneously ****ed up the most basic principles of geology, physics and motorsports in one single post.

At this point I am kind of impressed. It takes talent to be that wrong.

Old 08-30-2014, 03:02 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,654,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Wow. You simultaneously ****ed up the most basic principles of geology, physics and motorsports in one single post.

he does need a serious education doesnt he?

Old 08-30-2014, 04:24 PM

204 posts, read 183,080 times
So, tell me dirt track "expert" is it a dirt road or the yellow brick road that leads up to the place that you get this dirt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
spinoza, you lack of intelligence never ceases to amaze me. perhaps one day you will actually go out to a dirt track inn your area, and get out on the track itself after it has been prepared for racing, and see just how different it is from a dirt road. or you can remain forever ignorant pf how things really work, your choice.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:35 PM

Oh, its berdee that guy that thinks the woman that makes a video of a YouTube using her handheld camera to analyze the murder is credible. You are using those amazing reasoning abilities of your's again to persuade me of what now? Dirt track owner's use a blend of different soils you say? Yeah, it must be the colonel's secret recipe. I bet the Keebler Elves work there.

This whole argument you members of the Tony Stewart brain trust are making is a Red Herring. It has no bearing on what happened that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I guess not even you are above making a typo now and then, so, I fixed your post for you. As for 'working' with the other patients, if you believe that tripping another patient as he walks past you as work , then, so be it.

Ah but you're wrong grasshopper. While the city/county may grab what dirt they have to spread in making a road, a race track uses a blend of different types of soil. I know, I know, you believe that all dirt is the same but it is not (good golly, it takes a special kind of stupid to think that all types of dirt are the same). Try growing a garden in clay soil and you'll have a rather pathetic garden, that's if you're lucky enough to have anything grow at all.

How often do you see the city/county out there grading the road? The answer is - once a year, IF you're lucky.
How often does the track owner work their track? The answer is - on a daily basis.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:37 PM

Oh, I know you believe that dirt laid out in a oval is special. That makes you special too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post

Old 08-30-2014, 04:47 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,654,023 times
so i guess you no longer have any arguments, thus you have resorted to insults, eh spinoza? something you admonished us about a few pages back. so i guess that makes you a hypocrite then. again spinoza, please get an edication before posting again, you know nothing about racing, how a dirt race track is prepared, etc. you also seem to know little about the law as well, and you just love to listen to gossip sites like TMZ.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:52 PM

Thanks for that intelligent comment. You are so perceptive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I hate to burst that bubble that you live in, but, dogs don't give a flip about card tricks. It's just another example of how little you understand the world around you.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:53 PM

So, tell me dirt track "expert" is it a dirt road or the yellow brick road that leads up to the place that you get this dirt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so i guess you no longer have any arguments, thus you have resorted to insults, eh spinoza? something you admonished us about a few pages back. so i guess that makes you a hypocrite then. again spinoza, please get an edication before posting again, you know nothing about racing, how a dirt race track is prepared, etc. you also seem to know little about the law as well, and you just love to listen to gossip sites like TMZ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing