Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Audi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 12:35 PM

10,090 posts, read 42,405,672 times

Advertisements

New owner just left for the drive back to Ohio. What a empty feeling.
It appears, the new one has been delayed another month for some kind of parts(bumpers) problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2010, 02:52 PM

968 posts, read 2,623,210 times
so what are you driving in the mean time?

(i understand this was more of an emotional post)

no worries july is 15 days away, which is only 5 - 3 day spans.

thats how i look at it when waiting for something to arrive

Old 06-15-2010, 03:05 PM

At the moment....I'm not! First time in history, there is only 1 vehicle available to be driven! DH, of course, has that...But...waiting for a call from BMW. New 2011 Z4sDrive35is...suppose to be delivered today....but haven't heard anything yet. Until, that arrives, I'm wheel-less.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:11 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,579,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
At the moment....I'm not! First time in history, there is only 1 vehicle available to be driven! DH, of course, has that...But...waiting for a call from BMW. New 2011 Z4sDrive35is...suppose to be delivered today....but haven't heard anything yet. Until, that arrives, I'm wheel-less.
Hun, I wish that I had your "problems".

Sing along: July 15th, July 15th, July 15th - it's only a month awwwwwaaaaaaaay.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:13 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,691,909 times
Quote:
Yikes well if you were in Arizona, you could borrow my Corvette...might not be an R8 but it'll still kick some ass.

Don't you have a 3 Series that you can drive or did you sell it?

Good luck, the waiting game is never fun.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyAZ View Post
Yikes well if you were in Arizona, you could borrow my Corvette...might not be an R8 but it'll still kick some ass.

Don't you have a 3 Series that you can drive or did you sell it?

Good luck, the waiting game is never fun.
Weeelllllllllllllllllllllllll...Bad news is Audi e-mailed us yesterday saying delivery of the Spyder has been delayed a month for parts (bumpers) problems! That really bummed me! So, it will be at least Aug. before we see it.

Speedy...Yes...HAD being the operative word...M3...gone.
And I would have loved to borrow the Vette! Still miss my ZO6....but that's another car gone!
The Z4 with the new engine...should be fun...Master Tech Son tells us it's a killer engine, that for once, with BMW, actually SOUNDS good! We'll see!

Old 06-15-2010, 03:20 PM

if i had the money i would be buying and selling cars constantly. i love the new look to the z4, too bad i'm only in the financial bracket to afford the last gen...and its one car at a time for me!

speedy, i'd love to see your corvette,

i may see corvettes often, but they never fail to impress.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
if i had the money i would be buying and selling cars constantly. i love the new look to the z4, too bad i'm only in the financial bracket to afford the last gen...its one car at a time for me!

speedy, i'd love to see your corvette,

i may see corvettes often, but they never fail to impress.
DH says "So many cars, so little time".
I say stamp collecting would sure be cheaper!
But, I'm not complaining...come from a gearhead family, raised some gearheads,( daughter too!) and have the chance to drive some awesome cars!

Old 06-15-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
DH says "So many cars, so little time".
I say stamp collecting would sure be cheaper!
But, I'm not complaining...come from a gearhead family, raised some gearheads,( daughter too!) and have the chance to drive some awesome cars!
i was with my parents looking at houses and i found a house with a car lift in the garage!

i was totally astonished by that, but being from a car family, have you ever gotten under the car and taken a close look? and do you have a car lift?

if i had those cars i wouldn't wanna break anything.

P.S. i've tried collecting stamps, and the pic of the liberty bell just isn't as exciting as a ferrari california!

Old 06-15-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
i was with my parents looking at houses and i found a house with a car lift in the garage!

i was totally astonished by that, but being from a car family, have you ever gotten under the car and taken a close look? and do you have a car lift?

if i had those cars i wouldn't wanna break anything.

P.S. i've tried collecting stamps, and the pic of the liberty bell just isn't as exciting as a ferrari california!
We do have a 4 post lift in the garage. Have spent many a hr. "visiting" with DH while he works on his cars. The lift turns our 3 car garage into a 4 car....AND lifts one car out of harms way when those freakin' hurricanes hit!

At this point, the Shelby Corbra up top....that may be the BMW Z8 underneath...but not quite sure! Both cars have been sold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Audi