Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 03:40 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,366,346 times

Advertisements

It's getting a bit off the Jeep subject, but I love the mog and the lift/tires you have on that Suburban Wilson513. If I could get it in the parking garage at work I'd like to do that to mine, how much lift and what size tires are those? It looks great.

It sounds almost like you have a G80 in the front, I wouldn't need that for mud but there are times when I could sure use it for snow.

You've inspired me to go check Youtube for some more 'mog videos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2011, 09:10 PM

664 posts, read 2,093,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
What is funny, Chrysler/jeep sued Hummer for the grill design. Claimed people would think a Hummer was a Jeep product because of the 7 vertical slots in the grill.

Not sure if jeep won, hummer continued to use the 7 slots.
What is funny is that AM General (built original Hummer/Hmmwv) was owned by AMC at the same time they owned Jeep.. so no wonder they look a like. The lawsuit was dismissed for this reason. I am sure it was Daimler's idea to try and sue GM. It obviously did not know the heritage of the Jeep brand that fell under the Chrysler ownership.

I also have a 93 XJ Cherokee with over 250K miles.. daily driver. any condition and always reliable....and gets 23mpg city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram