Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 07:43 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,379,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnsq View Post
And me as the person on the bicycle will intentionally move to the center of the lane and slow down since moron drivers apparently don't know where money for roads comes from.
away.

If I don't pay to license my vehicles I am not allowed to use it on public roads. Please tell me why bicyclists should not have to pay to use the same roads.
Do you think you are entitled to a free ride because you are special?

Guys like you make me mad at all bicyclists but that is not fair because they are not all morons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 10:23 AM

9,855 posts, read 15,200,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
away.

If I don't pay to license my vehicles I am not allowed to use it on public roads. Please tell me why bicyclists should not have to pay to use the same roads.

Guys like you make me mad at all bicyclists but that is not fair because they are not all morons.
Money for roads does not comes from vehicle licensing. I have a job, therefore I pay for the roads. People who do not own a car pay for public roads.

Please at least try to learn the tax structure before making ignorant posts like this. Thanks.

A bike is legally a 'slow moving vehicle', which allows access to all public roads excluding highways. If you have a problem with the laws, write your senator, but don't complain to us.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:39 AM

8,954 posts, read 20,673,069 times
Quote:
When I pull up to a stop and a motorcycle is in front of me I can clearly see that he has paid his dues to ride on the road. I will patiently wait for him to move before I do.

When I pull up to a stop and some moron on a bicycle is in front of me I will lean on my horn until he moves and if he does not move I'll use the chrome horn to help him along.
Quote:
And me as the person on the bicycle will intentionally move to the center of the lane and slow down since moron drivers apparently don't know where money for roads comes from.
Good one, hnsq!

Damn! I got tears in my eyes from laughing! Good one!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
away.

Quote:
Money for roads does not comes from vehicle licensing. I have a job, therefore I pay for the roads. People who do not own a car pay for public roads.

Please at least try to learn the tax structure before making ignorant posts like this. Thanks.

A bike is legally a 'slow moving vehicle', which allows access to all public roads excluding highways. If you have a problem with the laws, write your senator, but don't complain to us.
another good one hnsq!

God will you please stop! I'm getting cramps in my side from laughing!

Old 03-18-2011, 12:17 PM
PDD

I sure hope any "slow moving vehicles" don't get in my way anytime soon.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:28 PM

6,367 posts, read 16,866,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
another good one hnsq!

God will you please stop! I'm getting cramps in my side from laughing!
Here's a one for ya, Wadman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MILWHGPPPtk

Old 03-18-2011, 01:33 PM

9,855 posts, read 15,200,125 times
Quote:
I sure hope any "slow moving vehicles" don't get in my way anytime soon.
So are you saying you purposely run over people? Or do you only have balls like this when you are on an anonymous forum?

Old 03-18-2011, 02:21 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
This is a public forum hnsq would anyone admit to hitting idiots bicycling in the road with automobiles/trucks?

No-one would hit a bicyclist, you realize what it costs to repair bodywork in this day and age?

There are times where one is driving down the road and moves to the right to avoid a pebble in the road and it just so happens a bicyclist is there.....

Old 03-18-2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
So are you saying you purposely run over people? Or do you only have balls like this when you are on an anonymous forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
This is a public forum hnsq would anyone admit to hitting idiots bicycling in the road with automobiles/trucks?

No-one would hit a bicyclist, you realize what it costs to repair bodywork in this day and age?

There are times where one is driving down the road and moves to the right to avoid a pebble in the road and it just so happens a bicyclist is there.....
Yes, this is a "public forum" but you ,and others here, conveniently forget that when you attack the topic of bicycles or infrastructure change to accommodate cyclist in their free will pursuit of using bicycles for transport or utility uses you are not allowing a free open discussion.

I've gotten so tired of your asinine rants that are aimed at spoiling ,or killing, any thread that don't like. I've placed you ,and all the rest of the anti-bicycle morons, on ignore since all you seek to do is offend.

I will engage with you ,and the rat pack, no further. I will also put up any other bicycle related threads in Automotive that are not related to other topics unless A.) there is a bicycle forum or B.) I hear from the mod that they don't want bicycle threads in Automotive. THAT is how a "public forum is supposed to work.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:52 PM
PDD

Quote:
Listen dufuss I am also a bike rider and I know my place and it is not to ride the public roadways like I am on a motorcycle. Nobody is out to kill you or any other bicycle rider just keep to the right and stay out of the way and nobody gets hurt.
And your post here has absolutely noting to do with automotive so just go away.

Mods, PLEASE GIVE THESE JERKS THEIR OWN FORUM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive