U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2011, 12:53 PM

4,912 posts, read 7,524,372 times

Advertisements

I'm not quite sure if this is the right forum to post (photography, science and tech, shopping?) but figured car folks would most likely know this- moderators move it if you feel compelled to.

I have an unused flip cam since having smart phones with recording capabilities and what brought this to my thinking was a thread about things that drivers do to annoy you and just watching a few vids on youtube from dash cams. Since I've been involved in an accident that was completely the other drivers fault (not yielding in turn at a four way stop while I was turning left) and the insurance companies split the difference in fault (cops refused to show up for a non-injury accident) as a he said she said situation.

Anyhoo- to lessen this type of thing happening again anyone have an inexpensive yet functional bracket for a flip cam to mount on the dash or windshield? Manufacturer/Model?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2014, 10:29 AM

1 posts, read 705 times
There are tons of cheap mounts on ebay.
[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/230892305540?lpid=82]Me CD Sticky Dash Mount for Compact Camera Camcorder Flip Drift HD 170 Etc | eBay[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive