Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 07:14 PM

8,445 posts, read 10,864,390 times

Advertisements

Pictures would be nice, showing the tires soon after application and again about a week or so after application.
I am curious to see what they look like.
Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 03:39 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,299,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Pictures would be nice, showing the tires soon after application and again about a week or so after application.
I am curious to see what they look like.
Bob.
Ok, I have to say I like this product and see why it sold in Marine stores.
It probably best protection for boat seats.

This the way my tires look after a month since my last application. As you can see Aero Space still has my tires looking good except around where tire meets the road and I probably could have went without reapplying but I did just to show you the end result.

On the 3rd of the month I used a wand wash and even though I notice when I was spraying the rims the water beaded off the tires,
This is next day after washing. I reapplied just so you could see.

Within a week later I experience two days of rain with me spending day in rain traveling. The next day I was heading home and needed gas and saw if I purchase the ultimate car wash I could save 15 cents a gallon even though the truck didnt need to be wash. This picture was taken on the 12th.

Even though this stuff is pricey but use of the product is less. They should gain extra sales and market in auto part stores.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 05-14-2012 at 04:17 PM..

Old 05-14-2012, 03:59 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,783,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I appreciate recommendation on this Aerospace. I have used this product over a month, with a few rain showers and this stuff still have my tires shining.
Except the edge of tires that have encounter red mud, small touch up for that the next wash.
You guys where not kidding this stuff is pricey, but wow this stuff holds worth the price.
I use applicator to apply so I really only using a small amount I can see this one bottle lasting me a couple of years.
Woot! Glad to hear it.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:54 PM

5,717 posts, read 18,797,051 times
For street use, the 303 is hard to beat and I'd argue that it's expensive. You'll use far less of it than others. For show cars, I only use sugar water.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 AM

1 posts, read 3,460 times
Default Areospace 303!!!!

Got my 303 from eastern mountain sports, cost me 15 bucks!!! washed car myself, scrubbed tires spotless applied 303 let it sit for 10 minutes then wiped, sprayed the tired again with 303 then let it sit over night, next morning wiped off the excess build up and BAM!!!!!! Be sure to wipe into your tires, do not just spray and let it sit, be sure to apply it with a rag or cloth, I used an old t-shirt and my tires look really good. Also used it on my interior and I am more than satisfied, this works and it last for a long time. I used a lot on my tires cause I just went over board however be sure to get this stuff, its used for boats, rv's, and recreational vehicles however this is great for cars. Must have.... Money well spent......

Old 11-21-2012, 11:30 AM

3,183 posts, read 7,170,216 times
Yo ,you don't put wax on rubber. Clean the tire with bleach white. Let it dry and then spray it down good with amorall and don't wipe it in. Let it dry . Tires will look like new as they should. This is also a cheaper method than others that really don't work any better.

Old 03-02-2014, 02:36 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,299,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I appreciate recommendation on this Aerospace. I have used this product over a month, with a few rain showers and this stuff still have my tires shining.
Except the edge of tires that have encounter red mud, small touch up for that the next wash.
You guys where not kidding this stuff is pricey, but wow this stuff holds worth the price.
I use applicator to apply so I really only using a small amount I can see this one bottle lasting me a couple of years.

I received a rep on this thread I created two years ago and thought I would give update.

Im forever grateful for the best recommendation I ever receive on this forum on using AeroSpace.

I still am using the same container I bought in April of 2012. I apply it with tire shine applicator with handle. I have about 1/3 of the container left that probably last til end of Summer.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:13 PM

2,700 posts, read 4,914,907 times
I agree I use Meguairs exclusivley on my little show car

Old 03-04-2014, 09:44 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,951,040 times
Ive always used the Meguiars Tire Shine foam. Works well for general use.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:20 AM

2,668 posts, read 4,467,566 times
I used to use a spary but grew tired of constant cleanup. This stuff last weeks and is amazing when applied correctly.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive