Bought the Wearever Silver Brake pads(MKD 430) for $15 + Tax with 20% off coupon and did a store pick up this morning.
The box came with 4 front brake pads.
Advanced Auto Parts
has an online sale today and use NOJOKE as coupon code at checkout.
Installation was a breeze for a first-timer, it took about a little over an hour - 30+ minutes for each tire.
Follow instructions below for driver side:
1. Remove the 4 nuts that hold the tire.
2. Remove the two nuts on the Caliper.
3. Depending on the car make & model, You may or may not have the pins to hold the brake pads together. If you do remove them.
3A. Remove the Caliper, then the pins and then the brake pads.
4. Squeeze the Caliper to remove the brake fluid out of the system.
5. Install the brake pads.
6. Install the pins(depending on the car make & model)
6A. Put the caliper back on the brake pads.
7. Put the two nuts on the Caliper and tighten.
8. Put the tire back on along with the 4 nuts.
Repeat the above steps on the passenger side now and save yourself $200 - $250 bucks.