Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 04:16 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times

Advertisements

Don't want to throw a wet blanket on Audi...was thinking of getting an A4 myself. However reliability problems turned me off. Check out some of these sites. TrueDelta -- Real Car Owners Driving Real Car Information..... Audizine ..... Audi A4 - AudiForums.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 04:44 PM

297 posts, read 512,401 times
We have a 2012 Audi Q5 S. Sold the Cayenne then picked up the Q5. It's not a huge suv but decent. Cargo area is much smaller than the Cayenne, it can not hold but 1 small ice chest so if you are going to be having a kiddo I suggest going and getting a stroller and taking it car shopping with you. Get the biggest stroller you think the wife is going to want or borrow a friends, find a cheapy at a resale or garage sale. A few bucks to find out if the car will hold one will be worth it in the long run. You do not want to buy a car and the kid comes along and the stroller won't fit in the cargo space or trunk.

Good ride and nice styling. It is not a Cayenne by any means. Did a 3 year lease then going to pick up a 2010-12 Cayenne. Our indy repair guy that works on German cars frowned a bit the other day when I was in getting brakes on my BMW when I told him that we got the Audi. From our quick research they seemed to be fine and they have improved greatly over the last
few years. We do enjoy driving it. The jukebox is my husbands love!!!! The placement to plug in your iphone/ipod is a little awkward and not useful if the driver is the only one in the car. He also looked at the S5, A4 and A6.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:44 PM

905 posts, read 790,365 times
Q5 TDI. Great mileage and better performance than the hybrid. A4 seems insubstantial in comparison.

Old 05-13-2015, 09:37 AM

3,278 posts, read 5,386,038 times
OP has bought a vehicle by now, but this is still a relevant question.

They share the same powertrain, a 2.0T 4-cyl. I suspect the A4 might have more useable cargo room in the trunk than the Q5 does BEHIND the second row, but that's a rough guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive