Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 07:22 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,215,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReblTeen84 View Post
I had a winner yesterday. Came around a turn and there was a car stopped in the lane, blinkers on. Jumped over a lane and looked in as I passed, two ladies arguing and pointing different directions as people all around them are having to brake and swerve, horns just blaring. They pulled away a minute later behind me and cut across 4 lanes of traffic at the same time. I was convinced they were going to get smashed.
This is a perfect example of the problem with many drivers. They do whatever suits them best, with no regard for anyone else, or for public safety. Does it inconvenience another driver, jam up a whole road, or is even dangerous? Not their problem.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:35 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
Today while stopped at a light I glanced over to the car beside me and I could not believe what I saw. Some stupid sob was texting on 2 phones at the same time. He had one held up on a stand in the passenger seat and he was holding the other one. Where is a cop when you need one? I think Im going to start taking my camera with the zoom lens and start taking some photos of these stupid morons.....gezzzz its crazy
Seeing how you open your car door at approaching motorcycles, you have no business being outraged at virtually anything anyone does on the roads.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:55 AM

3,183 posts, read 7,200,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Seeing how you open your car door at approaching motorcycles, you have no business being outraged at virtually anything anyone does on the roads.
Sounds like you have road rage........just thinking about me...lol

Old 03-28-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Sounds like you have road rage........just thinking about me...lol
... says the muppet who opens his car door at approaching motorcycles. See the irony here?

Old 03-28-2013, 08:44 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,200,415 times
[quote=Drover;28881052]... says the muppet who opens his car door at approaching motorcycles. See the irony here?[/QUOTEI never said that..... Im a safe driver

Old 03-28-2013, 09:02 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,380,725 times
Quote:
Today while stopped at a light I glanced over to the car beside me and I could not believe what I saw. Some stupid sob was texting on 2 phones at the same time. He had one held up on a stand in the passenger seat and he was holding the other one. Where is a cop when you need one? I think Im going to start taking my camera with the zoom lens and start taking some photos of these stupid morons.....gezzzz its crazy
You could become a citizen volunteer roadway safety monitor and wear an orange reflective sash just like the hall monitors in schools.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:08 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,820,281 times
Quote:
He will have an accident because he is texting on two phones while driving and you will have an accident because you are taking pictures of people texting on their phones while you are driving.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
... says the muppet who opens his car door at approaching motorcycles. See the irony here?
never said that..... Im a safe driver
Do these ring a bell?

Quote:
I find suddenly opening your door will keep them in line behind you.
Quote:
Yes these are the guys that need a door opened up on them. You see someone doing that is most likely a criminal and might be running from the cops. Opening the door will make you a good citizen.
So yah, spare us your false piety.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive