Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 01:24 PM

2,341 posts, read 11,965,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Clearly you didn't read the message you quoted. Lectures and people telling me how I'm in the wrong is not what I'm here for. if you have no valuable input do myself and yourself a favor, save your time and don't post here.

What questions should I have for an attorney when I talk to one?
Let me clarify, since you don't seem to get it...

If you're going to drive like a stupid little a-hole, then be prepared to pay the price for driving like a stupid little a-hole. And do NOT expect sympathy from those of us who despise stupid little a-holes, because we've had to pay the price for having to deal with stupid little a-holes for far too long.

Shut up, grow up, and come back to the forum as an adult.

Clear enough?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 01:34 PM

18,923 posts, read 43,211,623 times
You may not even find an attorney that wants anything to do with this. Only thing you can do is say you didn't notice the double yellow line, but I'm not sure a judge is going to believe that. Have you already admitted to the cop that you saw it?

Old 07-13-2013, 02:05 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,892,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageLogic View Post
Let me clarify, since you don't seem to get it...

If you're going to drive like a stupid little a-hole, then be prepared to pay the price for driving like a stupid little a-hole. And do NOT expect sympathy from those of us who despise stupid little a-holes, because we've had to pay the price for having to deal with stupid little a-holes for far too long.

Shut up, grow up, and come back to the forum as an adult.

Clear enough?
Allow me to "clarify" since your reading comprehension is lacking. I didn't come here looking for sympathy, so save it for yourself because your continued attempts at trying to guilt trip me are sad.

Anyone else have anything valuable to add to this thread?

Old 07-13-2013, 02:17 PM

2,341 posts, read 11,965,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Allow me to "clarify" since your reading comprehension is lacking. I didn't come here looking for sympathy, so save it for yourself because your continued attempts at trying to guilt trip me are sad.

Anyone else have anything valuable to add to this thread?
Speaking of reading comprehensions, what does these signs say?

Old 07-13-2013, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
You may not even find an attorney that wants anything to do with this. Only thing you can do is say you didn't notice the double yellow line, but I'm not sure a judge is going to believe that. Have you already admitted to the cop that you saw it?
Clearly you have no experience in law. A simple google search will yield hundreds of stories where people had their reckless driving charge dropped or reduced. Attorneys will defend known murderers if the pay is right, defending someone on reckless driving is trivial in comparison.

Old 07-13-2013, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageLogic View Post
Speaking of reading comprehensions, what does these signs say?

Do you have a life besides trolling my thread? Honestly, go do something else. I'm here searching for answers and you're here...trolling.

Old 07-13-2013, 02:35 PM

779 posts, read 968,540 times
Number one question for your attorney after you explain everything:
Do you think you can get the charges reduced?

Old 07-13-2013, 02:39 PM

20,958 posts, read 45,166,931 times
ColdAilment, here's some advice pertaining to court, though I suspect you're not going to listen to it, either. BEFORE you go to court, BEFORE you call an attorney, even, drop the attitude that you're displaying above, as that kind of attitude is pretty much guaranteed to get the book thrown at you because it's all about "don't tell me I did something wrong, tell me how to get out of the consequences of having done something wrong, IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" That doesn't go over well with judges, and it's not going to go over well with an attorney who you want to convince to get you out of the mess that your own actions got you into in the first place.

Old 07-13-2013, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterclockwise View Post
Number one question for your attorney after you explain everything:
Do you think you can get the charges reduced?
That's a good question to ask.

Old 07-13-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasHorseLady View Post
ColdAilment, here's some advice pertaining to court, though I suspect you're not going to listen to it, either. BEFORE you go to court, BEFORE you call an attorney, even, drop the attitude that you're displaying above, as that kind of attitude is pretty much guaranteed to get the book thrown at you because it's all about "don't tell me I did something wrong, tell me how to get out of the consequences of having done something wrong, IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" That doesn't go over well with judges, and it's not going to go over well with an attorney who you want to convince to get you out of the mess that your own actions got you into in the first place.
When did I ever say this wasn't my fault? I think you are confusing yourself and other people on here as the judge. I know how to address a judge, and the people on here lecturing me and telling me how stupid of a mistake I've made aren't contributing anything useful to my thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive