Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 12:46 AM

2 posts, read 856 times

Advertisements

on this site Hand Controls For Cars Driving Aids - Guidosimplex USA can get all the necessary information, you can contact them if you have further questions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2015, 08:52 AM

15,427 posts, read 25,795,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Op, be very careful buying any modified vehicles.
Reason being, when YOU have it modified for you, it comes with a nice set of legal papers, saying that it's done professionally and vehicle is cleared for daily use. Without that p/w, you bought an illegally modified vehicle and in case life happens..... This is why hand controls install costs what it costs. Part of the cost is DMV piece of mind, in case trooper pulls you over, you hand him ANY paper he asks for.
I know this post is old, but I have seen any paper that I could show a cop. I think you're wrong, unless you're talking about a particular state. What is required, it seems, is a sticker that is on the windshield identifying it as modified. I have had that sticker on all three of my modified vans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive