Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 03:18 PM

5,393 posts, read 8,074,210 times

Advertisements

Those aren't real humans sitting in those cars doing nothing, they are Pod People.

Those aren't real cars, they are hatcheries. The trunks are filled with pods ready to hatch. Under the hood is the same, no engine, just pods.

Why don't the police do something about these parked cars? MIND CONTROL. They don't see them.

Those airplanes you see spewing CHEMTRAILS aren't piloted by humans, they are piloted by extraterrestrials disguised as humans.

Once a critical mass of pod people is reached, who knows what will happen – but it probably won't be good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 07:58 PM

3,631 posts, read 7,616,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclasser View Post
I see a lot of people doing this. Some of them are on their phones. This is great; makes for safer roads with less distracted drivers. Most, though, just sit there with their cars idling doing nothing except staring at others in the parking lot. Sure, some of them may be waiting for someone inside a store but a lot of times, if I come out after an extended period of shopping, they're still there. Guess people have weird ways of spending their time
Haven't really noticed much of this myself but I do it for various legit reasons quite frequently.

Texting
Waiting on a return call
Waiting for the sun to go down (my eyes are quite sensitive)
Waiting for someone inside a business
Waiting for an appointment if I arrived early.
Eaiting to meet someone for dinner ect.

Many other reasons as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive