Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2017, 07:27 PM

8,238 posts, read 6,290,460 times

Advertisements

I saw a 87 Supra either restored or garage kept and low miles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 08:37 PM

1,380 posts, read 1,428,655 times
I saw a Karma Fisker parked at a Whataburger in TX.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:43 PM

1,822 posts, read 805,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_n View Post
Looks like a mid-'70s Avanti II. Not a legit Studebaker Avanti due to the squared headlights, although it is fairly rare. Pretty sweet-looking Dinan E39 M5 parked just up the street from it, as well as a 993 Cab.
Thanks for the reply. That's the first time I had ever seen a E39 M5 in red which is shame, cause it's a great color for that car.

Old 12-02-2017, 03:34 AM

30,701 posts, read 79,330,237 times
There are frequently unusual cars parked in the garage at work. Yesterday it was four big, odd looking (Sporty) Lexus (Lexi?) I did not get the model name, I think it had an F in it, looked very expensive but very Japanesy

Old 12-02-2017, 09:28 AM

2,288 posts, read 1,673,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
There are frequently unusual cars parked in the garage at work. Yesterday it was four big, odd looking (Sporty) Lexus (Lexi?) I did not get the model name, I think it had an F in it, looked very expensive but very Japanesy
Was it the Lexus F Sport?

https://www.google.com/search?client...53.tbcX7G3EZfA

Old 12-02-2017, 09:31 AM

2,294 posts, read 3,405,015 times
That fugly Bentley Bentayga was parked in town again yesterday. Whoever bought it managed to buy it in the worst color possible a sort of very vanilla/ almost crazy cat lazy pale yellow. The grille looks wrong, in fact the whole thing is just ....well ... wrong !

Old 12-04-2017, 08:56 AM

30,701 posts, read 79,330,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo7tango View Post
I think that is what they are. The ones I saw had somewhat more stuff on them (intake vents and such). Possibly just a different model or year. They were kind of part sporty cool looking and part exaggerated anime cartoon looking with some obviously meaningless features. Certainly attention grabbing.

Some of the ones in the pictures are kind of ordinary looking. these were not ordinary looking. They are gone now and a bunch of BMWs in their place. (Boring ones). Not sure why but there seems to be multiple examples of odd cars parked on that floor in rotation. While ago it was a bunch of those Porsche squished cockroach looking cars I mentioned earlier. Once it was a bunch of CTS-Vs. I do not remember all the others, but it seems like they rotate to something different every week or two and there are always three or four of them. Sometimes ordinary looking things (like BMWs or CTS-Vs) and sometimes pretty unusual. There was some sort of Maserati or Ferrari (something Italian) sedan for a while too. It was nice looking and clearly designed for performance, but not eye catching. Just a sedan.

Old 12-04-2017, 09:25 AM

6,388 posts, read 6,917,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
I think that is what they are. The ones I saw had somewhat more stuff on them (intake vents and such). Possibly just a different model or year. They were kind of part sporty cool looking and part exaggerated anime cartoon looking with some obviously meaningless features. Certainly attention grabbing.

Some of the ones in the pictures are kind of ordinary looking. these were not ordinary looking. They are gone now and a bunch of BMWs in their place. (Boring ones). Not sure why but there seems to be multiple examples of odd cars parked on that floor in rotation. While ago it was a bunch of those Porsche squished cockroach looking cars I mentioned earlier. Once it was a bunch of CTS-Vs. I do not remember all the others, but it seems like they rotate to something different every week or two and there are always three or four of them. Sometimes ordinary looking things (like BMWs or CTS-Vs) and sometimes pretty unusual. There was some sort of Maserati or Ferrari (something Italian) sedan for a while too. It was nice looking and clearly designed for performance, but not eye catching. Just a sedan.
This? Lexus lc 500...guess it’s a great car. Do you work where there is a car magazine in the building?
Attached Thumbnails
What Interesting Car Did You See on the Road Today?-206f6752-924d-4fbc-9ea3-bbf36583e365.jpeg  

Old 12-05-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Alaska View Post
That fugly Bentley Bentayga was parked in town again yesterday. Whoever bought it managed to buy it in the worst color possible a sort of very vanilla/ almost crazy cat lazy pale yellow. The grille looks wrong, in fact the whole thing is just ....well ... wrong !

How do you spell U-G-L-Y? Bentley Bentayga. I haven’t seen one in the wild yet, but when I do I’ll probably barf in my mouth.

The Lamborghini Urus, on the other hand, will be a sight to see!

Old 12-13-2017, 11:43 AM

A 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400, about 6 blocks from my house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive