Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 04:52 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,524,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
What I get from what you are saying, is they are pulling out into a different lane that is just going the same way as you are. They are not forcing you to slow down or cutting you off. It sounds like you are scaring yourself, and for some reason think people want to get T-boned, but don't think they can just make an easy turn from one lane into another without turning into multiple lanes.

The reason I do it; is to make sure the person is close enough where they can see me pulling out, and I can see they are not going to change lanes.
The problem is that even if you're in the different lane say you're in the middle lane and they pull out in the right lane you don't know if that yahoo is going to STAY there in that right lane or if he's going to start moving into your lane because he's on the phone, eating while arguing with someone while driving. And I had instances where I am in the right lane and some jackass looks at you sees you're coming and pulls out. It's like WTF moron. People are stupid.

You wanna see some a-hole behavior? Try towing a trailer and see what people do. I had people driving next to me cutting me off, jerkoffs blowing by be because their lane was ending and god forbid they get stuck behind me for 15 seconds. the only time people become good drivers is when a cop is behind them and even then not all of. I see people doing everything in their car but driving. I mean let's face it wasn't there some douche that put his car on auto pilot and wrecked?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 05:29 AM

1,995 posts, read 2,076,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
The problem is that even if you're in the different lane say you're in the middle lane and they pull out in the right lane you don't know if that yahoo is going to STAY there in that right lane or if he's going to start moving into your lane because he's on the phone, eating while arguing with someone while driving. And I had instances where I am in the right lane and some jackass looks at you sees you're coming and pulls out. It's like WTF moron. People are stupid.

You wanna see some a-hole behavior? Try towing a trailer and see what people do. I had people driving next to me cutting me off, jerkoffs blowing by be because their lane was ending and god forbid they get stuck behind me for 15 seconds. the only time people become good drivers is when a cop is behind them and even then not all of. I see people doing everything in their car but driving. I mean let's face it wasn't there some douche that put his car on auto pilot and wrecked?
OP asked a question, I answered it. I'm not playing the what-if game with you.

Old 01-09-2017, 07:12 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,035 times
They are entitled people. If you hit them it will be your fault.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:41 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,524,353 times
Quote:
The problem is the oncoming driver doesn't know what you are doing when you're pulling out. He doesn't know if you're gonna swing wide, stay in your lane or cross multiple lanes to go in the center divider to make a u turn or go in the center divider to go on the parking lot across ge street. (I see this all the time) Most people are horrible drivers. You pull out when oncoming traffic is coming at you, you're part of the problem. Believe me drivers can see you you don't need to pull out so they can see you better.

Old 01-09-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
The problem is the oncoming driver doesn't know what you are doing when you're pulling out. He doesn't know if you're gonna swing wide, stay in your lane or cross multiple lanes to go in the center divider to make a u turn or go in the center divider to go on the parking lot across ge street. (I see this all the time) Most people are horrible drivers. You pull out when oncoming traffic is coming at you, you're part of the problem. Believe me drivers can see you you don't need to pull out so they can see you better.
Quote:
No.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:39 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
They are usually a quart low on blinker fluid.
Ahh alright I think I understand now.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:59 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,421,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
I'm having a hard time visualizing what you're trying to say.
What i meant was you going straight down the street and theres a crossing and when theres a vehicle youre about to pass that is in that crossing they come out at the last minute or second which you have to slowdown fast

Old 01-09-2017, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
What i meant was you going straight down the street and theres a crossing and when theres a vehicle youre about to pass that is in that crossing they come out at the last minute or second which you have to slowdown fast
you still haven't clarified the problem at least two of us are having understanding this. Are you saying they pull directly into your lane and cut you off, or they go in the lane next to you?

Old 01-10-2017, 09:13 AM

15,431 posts, read 25,807,497 times
Quote:
you still haven't clarified the problem at least two of us are having understanding this. Are you saying they pull directly into your lane and cut you off, or they go in the lane next to you?
...one more: Do they cut across while turning left in front of you?

Old 01-10-2017, 05:13 PM

30,432 posts, read 21,241,024 times
I have the power to blow around them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive