Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 12:50 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,100,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlinak View Post
28173, stop swimming, drinking, and bathing in the Chump (Trump) Kool-Aid pool.

Just because the truth challenges your illusion of "reality" doesn't make it "fake".

Accept the reality that you support a racist, misogynistic, ignorant, unread, and boorish traitor-in-chief.

If that stark truth makes you uncomfortable, then congratulations, you may still have a conscience.

Turn away from his darkness and reject his evilness, it's not too late.

Coldjensens, stop encouraging his/her ignorance and stupidity.
Not sure why you think personal attacks make you correct...unless no logical argument is available to support your claims...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietude View Post
None of this is even close to true. Unfortunately, we now have a great leader who is as ignorant of global economics as most internet posters, and think the system is no more complex than grocery shopping and getting a really, really good deal on a car from Rookyew Ford.
so you are convinced a self made billionaire and proven business man who managed to deliver the hottest economy we've seen knows a lot less about economics than hateful leftist keyboard warriors...I see...

Old 07-03-2018, 12:58 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,053,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28173 View Post
Not sure why you think personal attacks make you correct...unless no logical argument is available to support your claims...
Where in my post did I personally attack you?

Do you not express support for the current president?

What part of my post denigrated you?

Please show us.

Old 07-03-2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
so you are convinced a self made billionaire and proven business man who managed to deliver the hottest economy we've seen knows a lot less about economics than hateful leftist keyboard warriors...I see...
Trump did nothing to improve this economy.

The credit for the economic recovery belongs to President Obama and his administration.

We'll find out how much Trump's trade war "improves" the economy for everyone.

Please stop spreading Fox News propaganda.

Old 07-03-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Where in my post did I personally attack you?

Do you not express support for the current president?

What part of my post denigrated you?

Please show me.
Quote:
Coldjensens, stop encouraging his/her ignorance and stupidity.
since you don't seem to understand your own statements, maybe there is no point to debate...

Old 07-03-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Trump did nothing to improve this economy.

The credit for the economic recovery belongs to President Obama and his administration.

We'll find out how much Trump's trade war "improves" the economy for everyone.

Please stop spreading Fox News propaganda.

Old 07-03-2018, 01:07 PM

30,701 posts, read 79,330,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietude View Post
None of this is even close to true. Unfortunately, we now have a great leader who is as ignorant of global economics as most internet posters, and think the system is no more complex than grocery shopping and getting a really, really good deal on a car from Rookyew Ford.
If you think all this tarriff outrage is anything more than part of trumps negotiating process you should read his book.

I do not love him but i think it is funny that when he does things right out of his campaign statements or right our of his book so man people act all surprised or outraged or do not understand what is going on. What he is doing and will do is all laid out in writing for you. There is no surprise or shock. Between his book and his campaign he told you exactly what he would do. Suddenly people seem to be shocked when he does it.

I disagree with a lot of it, but it certainly is not a surprise, and it is certainly obvious to me what he is doing when he follows his campaign statements or his book to a T. Then someone comes in and says he is following his book (it is obvious) and others exclaim "Nonsense, what an idiot you are, why would you think he is following his book or what he said in his campaign?"

Old 07-03-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
since you don't seem to understand your own statements, maybe there is no point to debate...
Quote:
Yeah, that's the response I expected.

Basically, none.

Old 07-03-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
If you think all this tarriff outrage is anything more than part of trumps negotiating process you should read his book.

I do not love him but i think it is funny that when he does things right out of his campaign statements or right our of his book so man people act all surprised or outraged or do not understand what is going on. What he is doing and will do is all laid out in writing for you. There is no surprise or shock. Between his book and his campaign he told you exactly what he would do. Suddenly people seem to be shocked when he does it.

I disagree with a lot of it, but it certainly is not a surprise, and it is certainly obvious to me what he is doing when he follows his campaign statements or his book to a T. Then someone comes in and says he is following his book (it is obvious) and others exclaim "Nonsense, what an idiot you are, why would you think he is following his book or what he said in his campaign?"
we have a winner!

I have read his books when he became president and you are entirely correct, he is following all his promises and his negotiation tactics that made him a billionaire.

Sure I don't agree with everything he said or did, but the opposition has come unhinged since he disrupted the political "know-how" of the swamp who cannot control him like his predecessors.

There is a reason he was elected and obviously the democrats are still not getting. If anything their leftist propaganda are pushing us the centrists towards Trump as best alternative (by far).

Old 07-03-2018, 01:54 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,843,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Unfortunately, most of low-income class America doesn't understand that Republicans are not with them. Every policy they start are NOT to their advantage. An increase in cars or consumer products - most of the middle class and all of the upper middle class will be able to absorb that increased cost. Yeah, they'll complain and bicker, but in the end their lives will be mostly the same.

A $2000 increase to a Camry or Accord will be disappointing, but most households can handle this. Actually, it will not even be noticeable with the current "loan lifestyle - make a monthly payment" of Americans these days.

Not so for the lower-income class, who actually votes more for Trump/Republicans.
Since when do low income buy new cars? I sure didn’t. Your $60k truck is now $62k. Big deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive