Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 11:14 AM

8,954 posts, read 20,613,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 SNAKE View Post
Asking you to quit parroting other people's information and actually provide solutions is unfair and far from civil??? News to me...

You've been ranting about automobile use in the US throughout this thread, but you have never once provided a viable alternative. When people ask for your ideas, all you do is link to various articles and fantasize about how trains are great. How is it unfair for me to call you out on that? You either have some actual ideas of your own or you don't.

As for the other post, it appears that the person I was responding to understood the sarcasm and the point I was making. Sorry if you missed it.
Oh hell let it go Tightwad......just let it go. This dude is so self absorbed that ain't nobody home.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:12 PM

1,921 posts, read 6,406,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
Oh hell let it go Tightwad......just let it go. This dude is so self absorbed that ain't nobody home.
You're a bit insecure, aren't you? Lets review the facts and then get on with our lives: You decide to start a thread singing about the promise of modern railroads in America. People then refute your claims and point out specific reasons why rail will not meet the needs of most Americans. Many also ask you to provide some solutions that address those problems. Instead of offering ideas, you backpedal and post various links that do nothing to address the concerns that have been raised. When you get called on that, you start lashing out at the people instead of addressing the problem.

I get it. You don't actually have any intelligent ideas to bring to the table and feel cornered, so you're trying to divert attention away from the issues. Unfortunately for you, some of us are actually keeping the thread on topic and taking you to task. Fortunately for you, I'm done pinning you in the corner. You don't have anything of substance to talk about and there's no reason to continue pointing that out. Time to move on to the next "great" idea...
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive