U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-09-2010, 08:49 PM
 
Location: Indiana
1,306 posts, read 2,581,519 times
Reputation: 888

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsLiKeAnEgG View Post
The new GM/Ford engines are impressive. I hope the same could be said of the Chrysler offering.
We all know Chrysler is the Underdog of the Big Three. There is no denying that.

Let's just agree to hope that they get their act together and catch up with the rest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-09-2010, 10:45 PM
 
1,634 posts, read 3,340,506 times
Reputation: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadro77 View Post
We all know Chrysler is the Underdog of the Big Three. There is no denying that.

Let's just agree to hope that they get their act together and catch up with the rest.
Yeah...

and maybe the Clippers will win a championship too.

While I would like that jobs are saved, Chrysler has been pretty awful for quite a few years. A resurgence is a long shot.

Maybe Fiat can pull it off. I would like to see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-09-2010, 10:49 PM
 
Location: U.S.A.
3,306 posts, read 9,060,033 times
Reputation: 2919
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcynic View Post
Yeah...

and maybe the Clippers will win a championship too.

While I would like that jobs are saved, Chrysler has been pretty awful for quite a few years. A resurgence is a long shot.

Maybe Fiat can pull it off. I would like to see it.
When was a time Chrysler hasn't been hanging from a thread? They will continue to dangle, one way or another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-09-2010, 10:50 PM
 
1,634 posts, read 3,340,506 times
Reputation: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux Hauler View Post
When was a time Chrysler hasn't been hanging from a thread? They will continue to dangle, one way or another.
Yup, because they have built junk for years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-09-2010, 10:55 PM
 
Location: U.S.A.
3,306 posts, read 9,060,033 times
Reputation: 2919
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcynic View Post
Yup, because they have built junk for years.
For the most part that's true. However their truck lineup is pretty solid. Past and present.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top