Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 04:15 PM

833 posts, read 657,361 times

Advertisements

I had a boarding agent once run inside the plane looking for me and started yelling at me after I had settled in my seat. When I asked why he was mad he said I was "disrespectful" to him when I showed the guy my boarding card at check in!! The fkuctard was probably drunk or on drugs and was seeing things. I was never rude to anyone that day.

Long story short even the plane crew came to me to apologize and gave me the email address for sending my complaint to their head office. Of course no one got back to me with answers. That was American airlines and I don't fly them anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2014, 05:57 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,871,459 times
Yea I was thinking about booking my summer flight with them but that has been decided against. They appear to treat transatlantic like domestic with 757s in a domestic configuration with no ptvs. No way

Old 02-02-2014, 03:40 PM

17,568 posts, read 13,339,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Range Family View Post
The tray table is mounted to the seat frame. The seat reclines between the tray arms. The tray does not move when the seat is reclined.
depends on the plane and configuration.

Flying used to be great. I traveled for over 25 years. In the beginning, people actually dressed up to fly. Now, airplanes are flying cattle cars used to move herds of people from point A to point B.

Even 1st class is no class now

TSA is rude, gate and flight attendants are not like they used to be and passengers are definitely flying with rude attitude

Old 02-02-2014, 03:45 PM

8,402 posts, read 24,222,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post

Flying used to be great. I traveled for over 25 years. In the beginning, people actually dressed up to fly. Now, airplanes are flying cattle carrs used to move herds of people from point A to point B.

Flying used to be hugely expensive and was limited to the more wealthy people. Now it's all about the low low lowest price that can be found at all costs. It's no different, really, than complaining about cheap Chinese made products. What does anyone expect out of a $20 toaster? We've shown we won't buy $50 toasters that may actually be worth a flip, just like we don't want to pay what a nice flight should actually cost.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:56 PM

692 posts, read 1,004,476 times
Not quite in the airplane yet but sitting in the very crowded gate area a woman decided to change her child's diaper right there. I say child not baby cuz the kid looked like he was about 2. The bathrooms were a few yards away.

Old 02-02-2014, 04:09 PM

8,402 posts, read 24,222,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
Not quite in the airplane yet but sitting in the very crowded gate area a woman decided to change her child's diaper right there. I say child not baby cuz the kid looked like he was about 2. The bathrooms were a few yards away.
Slightly off-topic, but this is one of my pet peeves. I'm no parent and never will be. But it bugs me when parents think everyone is ok with their kid's ****ty and pissy diaper. I finally stopped going to a buddy's home because of it. I dropped a couple hints after he had two daughters, and was pooh poohed (pun intended) about it, so I stopped going to his home. Oh well.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:37 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,871,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post

Flying used to be great. I traveled for over 25 years. In the beginning, people actually dressed up to fly. Now, airplanes are flying cattle cars used to move herds of people from point A to point B.

TSA is rude, gate and flight attendants are not like they used to be and passengers are definitely flying with rude attitude
Ugh but lets be honest what you get now with the ptvs etc is better than back then.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:51 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,924,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
Ugh but lets be honest what you get now with the ptvs etc is better than back then.

idk a nice smoke on a plane could beat a ptv

Old 02-03-2014, 04:52 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,924,278 times
One thing that bothers me about people are the ones who don't wait for the people in front of them to get off and push through the line in front of everyone else.

Old 02-03-2014, 09:32 PM

186 posts, read 312,176 times
Guy Stole My Assigned Seat to sit in a better seat so I had to sit i his seat which was in the back of the plane that didn't recline and was next to the lavatory and galley with my free TV broken. Then, when I complained to the flight attendant she didn't give a crap. She just told me to sit down...3 hours of torture and a mean flight attendant. I complained to the airline...but they said they are looking into the situation. Translation: we don't care about what happened to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation