Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 10:01 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times

Advertisements

Here is yet another bogus terrorism scare tactic designed to infuse terror in flight crews and passengers. This type of fabricated terrorism will continue until the airline companies stop engaging in political corruption and take back the industry. Between cooperating with bogus terrorism and collaborating with the global geoengineering agenda the airline companies are digging their own grave.

Pilots union warns of 'dry run' by possible terrorists on US flight
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2013, 12:06 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,694,717 times
1. What? Your post is so full of hyperbole it's almost impossible to read.

2. Fox News? How about linking to a credible source?

Old 10-11-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
1. What? Your post is so full of hyperbole it's almost impossible to read.
You call my post full of exaggerations ... read the article!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
2. Fox News? How about linking to a credible source?
It does not matter what propaganda outlet you frequent ...

Pick your poison ...

Pilots union warns of possible terrorism 'dry runs'

Report: Memo warns of terrorist attack dry-runs on flight to Orlando

'They're going to try it again': Pilot's union warns of 'dry runs' where terrorist groups test airline security to plan for next 9/11 style attack

Old 10-12-2013, 12:23 AM

2,362 posts, read 2,996,195 times
I'd be more worried of blimps if I was you.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafferty Daniel View Post
I'd be more worried of blimps if I was you.
I'm not worried about jet airliners so why would I be worried about blimps?

Old 10-12-2013, 11:10 AM

2,983 posts, read 4,622,852 times
So you don't think flight crews should report suspicious incidence? You do remember the planes that were hijacked and the thousands of people who lost their lives, right? Are you saying airlines should let their guard down?

Old 10-12-2013, 11:34 AM

12,969 posts, read 28,436,685 times
Nothing actually happened, except that a few people behaved in ways that aroused a few other people's concerns.

Man dashes to front of plane, enters restroom. <yawn> Happens every day.

Group traveling together dresses alike. <yawn> Happens every day.

People get up, rummage in overhead bins, change seats. <yawn> Happens every day.

Paranoid person reports suspicions that prove unfounded. <yawn> Happens every day.

News report sensationalizes minor incident on a slow news day. <yawn> Happens every day.

Old 10-12-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
So you don't think flight crews should report suspicious incidence? You do remember the planes that were hijacked and the thousands of people who lost their lives, right? Are you saying airlines should let their guard down?
No, I'm saying the continuous radical Islamic terrorist threats to our country, like this recent media story propagates, is not true. It's a false flag scare tactic to terrorize the people into accepting change in our society that we would normally not accept without the threat of terror. If you would look at the major changes to our society since 9/11/2001 then you might understand.

Old 10-12-2013, 12:26 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,622,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
No, I'm saying the continuous radical Islamic terrorist threats to our country, like this recent media story propagates, is not true. It's a false flag scare tactic to terrorize the people into accepting change in our society that we would normally not accept without the threat of terror. If you would look at the major changes to our society since 9/11/2001 then you might understand.
Who are you to say terrorist threats are not true/real? Do you have info we don't?

I don't think this article has terrorized anyone, but pretending we are not a target and being complacent about airline safety is pretty stupid in this day and age.

Old 10-12-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
Who are you to say terrorist threats are not true/real? Do you have info we don't?

I don't think this article has terrorized anyone, but pretending we are not a target and being complacent about airline safety is pretty stupid in this day and age.
An evaluation of the data and information available is what leads me to my opinions. There is overwhelming historical data and information available that tells us how the "Islamic terrorist" came to be. Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden came to be from a covert rebel group formed by the CIA to fight the Soviets in the Soviet-Afghan war in the 1980's. Does it not surprise you that we are supporting Al-Qaeda rebels in Syria or the Al-Qaeda rebels in the Libya regime change ... or how about the Al-Qaeda Muslim Brotherhood regime change in Egypt?

The article most certainly instills fear into some readers who either fly frequently or are a member of a flight crew.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation