Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 04:23 PM

20,831 posts, read 17,028,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetwhisperer View Post
i'm now convinced!! I will never fly southwest again. Thanks for helping me see the light, aadad.
wtg

Old 09-21-2015, 04:52 PM

26,181 posts, read 21,462,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Since you don't know this, anyone can become suicidal within hours or minutes and the signs and symptoms are often masked or undisclosed. Get with the program....warning signs of suicide are all over the TV these days. You may want to look into it to get the correct information rather than judging this poor woman whose loss was catastrophic. She could not get off the plane it was already on taxi and the flight crew did NOTHING to alert the authorities. South West Airlines the new "normal". Someones in trouble? "not our job".

The wife actually had said her husband was having issues, months ago when the story actually happend

Old 09-21-2015, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I guess if it does not make you uncomfortable it won't...until they come down the aisle for you....also for doing nothing. The New Amerika led by SWA.

This is what started it all.

Thrown off plane for too-skimpy outfit - today > news - TODAY.com

I have zero problem with this

Old 09-21-2015, 05:53 PM

Denial of basic human emotions and rights is a hallmark symptom of fascism. See how that worked out in Germany? The USA is already half way there....where another right violated is just another "thing" unimportant and unnoticed. The woman humiliated and the wife knowing her husband was dying does not concern you or make you feel anything.

Last edited by AADAD; 09-21-2015 at 06:01 PM..

Old 09-21-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Denial of basic human emotions and rights is a hallmark symptom of fascism. See how that worked out in Germany? The USA is already half way there....where another right violated is just another "thing" unimportant and unnoticed. The woman humiliated and the wife knowing her husband was dying does not concern you or make you feel anything.
There is no denial of basic human emotion

Old 09-21-2015, 07:35 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,655 posts, read 57,732,068 times
This thread serves the purpose of highlighting great things about SWA, while the OP may be a disgruntled ex-employee or similar. (One legged vendeta,,, you run onto them EVERYWHERE in the era of 'entitlements'... (hire anyone lately! THEN YOU will know!))

Even today I had GREAT customer Service and personal care by the terrific SWA staff. I am not on their elite list like I am on legacy carriers, but within USA while on personal travel SWA gets 99% of my business, as they will continue to do so.

As an engineer and business owner, employer, and shareholder; I am very cognizant of SWA performance (I fly them every week for last several yrs) and I along with millions of other safe and well served customers and employees grandly approve.

Thanks for the many opportunities to reinforce this!

Old 09-21-2015, 08:12 PM

15,409 posts, read 25,706,083 times
Quote:
"Paging Mr. Godwin!"

Old 09-21-2015, 08:30 PM

201 posts, read 189,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
This thread serves the purpose of highlighting great things about SWA, while the OP may be a disgruntled ex-employee or similar. (One legged vendeta,,, you run onto them EVERYWHERE in the era of 'entitlements'... (hire anyone lately! THEN YOU will know!))[/b]
This.

I believe the OP was a ramper who dropped one too many bags in a puddle of glycol and they canned his a$$. There is definitely more going on here than claimed.

Old 09-22-2015, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetwhisperer View Post
This.

I believe the OP was a ramper who dropped one too many bags in a puddle of glycol and they canned his a$$. There is definitely more going on here than claimed.
An active imagination. simply a citizen concerned about the rights of people.

Old 09-22-2015, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
This thread serves the purpose of highlighting great things about SWA, while the OP may be a disgruntled ex-employee or similar. (One legged vendeta,,, you run onto them EVERYWHERE in the era of 'entitlements'... (hire anyone lately! THEN YOU will know!))

Even today I had GREAT customer Service and personal care by the terrific SWA staff. I am not on their elite list like I am on legacy carriers, but within USA while on personal travel SWA gets 99% of my business, as they will continue to do so.

As an engineer and business owner, employer, and shareholder; I am very cognizant of SWA performance (I fly them every week for last several yrs) and I along with millions of other safe and well served customers and employees grandly approve.

Thanks for the many opportunities to reinforce this!
All those degrees talents and money and not a whit of caring for the people who were clearly treated poorly. Kinda like being a half a human imho.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation