U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2011, 08:09 PM

62 posts, read 64,579 times

Advertisements

I'm from D.C. born and raised, but I just wanted to show some respect to Baltimore.

I know we haven't always gotten along so way and our beef goes back far, but man its 2011 this DC vs Bmore shid needs to die. Real recognize real and to me Bmore is a real city as well as DC (The REAL DC not gentrified yuppie areas). I like Bmore, I go up there often. I just wish all these people down here would stop with that beef shid. I think its a bit of confusion though, some DC dudes have no problem with Bmore, while the other thinks Bmore still hates DC and vice versa. We would be powerful as hell if we stuck together instead of beefing. It wasn't too long ago when DC was just like Bmore when it came to poverty. abandoned houses and apartments everywhere along with the highest murder rate ever recorded for a city. I wish Baltimore all the luck in becoming a better city and improving its anti drug programs. We may be different, but when it comes to the black community we are similar in some ways. The struggle is the same. It is HARD AS HELL to get a simple job in this area unless you have a college degree trust me, I've been job hunting since I was 18 (I'm 21 now) and I still can't get a job so I'm still in the projects making ends meet.

But yea just wanted to make this thread for whatever reason, not all DC people hate Bmore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or