U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 10:30 AM

315 posts, read 301,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCOriolesfan View Post
This he/she probably told these girls that it could serk their men better than they could. Ass whoopen' you gonna get, whitey. There is more to this story than shemale is telling.
No, trans people actually get the crap beaten out of them all the time for daring to use the bathroom. There doesn't have to be more to the story then "I had to pee and these girls jumped me for being in the bathroom."

Old 04-28-2011, 04:21 PM

4,446 posts, read 5,204,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Its being covered extensively locally. The victim actually is a transgendered male who had a sex change operations and they are saying that might have been the motivation for the attack. Now I don't agree with being transgendered but this attack was unjustified either way and the two ghetto women should be prosecuted to the fullest extent for this.

Hopefully, they will be convicted and the "ladies" in prison will educate those two thugs.

At no time on the vidio did I see the victim strike at them while she was being attacked, only defensive postures, so why should her gender make any difference?

Her only mistake was to even go into a place of business like that where customers are attacked.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:46 PM

4,584 posts, read 7,666,741 times
Yeah, if the camera phone video is allowed as evidence, it will be very hard for those two girls to claim any sort of "self-defense." Even after the intial affray in the bathroom which is not taped, the two kept coming back to deliver more blows against the helpless victim. No weapon though, I don't know if the state can show any premeditation, so the severity of the charges probably won't match the savagery shown on the tape, unless they tack on "hate crime" charges (or is that legislation only for sentencing......I don't know)

Last edited by westsideboy; 04-28-2011 at 04:55 PM..

Old 04-28-2011, 04:53 PM

3,237 posts, read 4,888,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janetvj View Post
Unfortunately this kind of thing can happen anywhere. There are hateful, violent, intolerant people all over the world. It's not unique to Baltimore.
No it cant, it takes a certain ignorant demographic to do something like this. You will only see something like this in a handful of cities in America.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynip View Post
No it cant, it takes a certain ignorant demographic to do something like this. You will only see something like this in a handful of cities in America.
I wish that were true. Sadly I don't think it is. Look at what happened to Matthew Shepherd in WY. That is about as far geographically, culturally, and demographically as you get from Baltimore.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:23 PM

4,446 posts, read 5,204,078 times
The video might produce better results than the OJ trial.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:33 PM

Chris Darden and Marcia Clark aren't working for the Baltimore State's Attorney's office, so I don't think we will see a repeat of that prosecuting debacle.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:40 PM

559 posts, read 1,142,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitMage View Post
Believe me, I would LOVE to.

But I still have to share the bathroom with these nutjobs. I've never had a problem, I feel fairly safe. But I read things like this and I figure it's only a matter of time until this is me, or one of my friends.
I would think as a transdude, you wouldn't get hassled much using the mens room.

The one time I have ever knowingly met a transdude, I would never have known he was one until I saw his drivers lic (it was someone I pulled over on a traffic stop) that listed him still as female. The picture also looked like it was taken pre-hormone and looked like a short-haired prepubescent boy. However at the time I pulled him over, he must have been on hormones for a while because he had a goatie, a low voice and was quite stocky.

It makes me think that there are many more transdudes "hiding in plain view."

On the other hand, I've seen quite a few transwomen, who have a much harder time "passing". Secondary masculine features once established are quite difficult to reverse. They're easy to add via hormones, but difficult to remove once they're there. For example, that transwoman speaking at the protest looks like a linebacker in a dress. It's so obvious.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:11 AM

315 posts, read 301,905 times
Basically that. Trans guys have a visibility problem, which is both a blessing and a curse. I don't get hassled, but several of my MtF (male to female, for those who couldn't guess) have to deal with harassment on a daily basis.

Old 04-29-2011, 04:57 PM

2,046 posts, read 4,133,182 times
if ur a shemale use the mens room using the ladies room and pulling out manhood is wrong that good enough
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or