U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 02:01 PM

431 posts, read 794,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
Yes, there is a such thing as "transgender." If you were born a male and decide to undergo surgery to attempt to become the opposite sex, you are transgender. End of story. This 22 year-old MAN should have gone into the men's room like HE belonged, instead of into the same bathroom that teenage girls were using.

How do you know so much about the history of these two girls and their families? Are you a cousin or family friend?

So anytime a black person violently attacks a white person it's the a race-based attack? Is that what you're saying? I guess we'll just dismiss the hundreds of years where blacks were beaten and strung up from trees by some whites with no repercussions, but we'll cry racism and call for the book to be thrown at individuals on this incident that isn't even the clear result of a race-based hate crime.

The girls were wrong in their response to this pedo trying to use the same bathroom they were in, but they should be charged with NO hate crime at all. Someone's gender identity problems are THEIR problems and no one else's.

Please stop referring to black people as monkeys and using Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, and the media as weak supports to what you THINK happened.

This had nothing to do with race. Move on.

I guess you're one to dismiss the history of blacks in this country as reasoning for some of the plight of parts of the black community. Believe it or not, some people hold a grudge for inequalities and wrongs that were done to them and their families. If your family's history included being forcibly taken from your home, worked to death as a slave while being treated worse than an animal, and then put through segregation, you don't think you would be slightly angry at times toward the group that did that to you?

You so far have brought up crimes that blacks have committed against whites, without even proving that these are hate crimes. Should I start posting links to stories about crime that whites have committed against blacks that ARE clear hate crimes? Cross burnings on people's lawns? Churches being burned to the ground? Lynchings? "Mysterious" murders? Hmmm?

first it was the native americans, then the jews, then the blacks, then women, then gays and now transgenders.

Get a clue

Old 04-24-2011, 02:19 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,227,103 times
Lightbulb Sorry You Feel Like That...However...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamnwk View Post
Jail the N_iGGAZ pleaze

Victim speaks out about attack at McDonald's -- baltimoresun.com

Hey I'm using the same word the rappers on worldstarhiphop use. Go complain to them. In this civil society I can go to hot 97 or any hip hop radio station and hear the same word.

thx
Your attempt at being cute fell way short...in this 'civil society', then, I can tell you to grow a set and grow up already...

I'm black, been that way for 55 years now...I'll answer to black, Negro, colored, African-American...but I WON'T answer to that word, no matter if some rapper is uttering it, or someone trying to stir up some BS on a chat forum...not today, not tomorrow, not in this life or the next...

I am a grown MAN...I have made my way in this world by hard work, determination, and giving others the respect I believe they deserve...and in turn, I have GAINED the respect of many others, who frankly don't give a hot s**t about the color of my skin...

Doesn't matter if the victim was a trasngendered person, or a woman-by-birth...that beatdown was wrong and uncalled for, and the people who did it should get the full wrath of the law vented on them (that's so you folks know that we blacks DON'T think alike, and DEFINITELY don't condone what happened in that McDonald's)...

If you want to discuss the topic at hand that's fine...you have the right to both express yourself, and disagree with me if that's the case...but resorting to a bunch of schoolyard name-calling is a crock...and I'm not complaining to THEM (those nice folks at the rap radio stations), I'm complaining to YOU---I'm past the stage of spitting out racial stereotypes, in fact, most thinking adults are, but it looks as though you've just gotta have your little 'nyah nyah nyah!' moment...ball's in your court

Old 04-24-2011, 02:19 PM

18,563 posts, read 15,781,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjj View Post
Sad incident. Let's be clear that this did not occur in the city but rather Baltimore County. Crime knows no borders.

Girl, 14, Faces Charges In Videotaped Beating - Baltimore, Maryland News Story - WBAL Baltimore
A lot of the black county residents are Baltimore City folks with Section 8 vouchers. These are not people who actually worked their way up into suburbia.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:27 PM

926 posts, read 906,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsUpThumbsDown View Post
Just to note, this was not in Baltimore but in a suburb.

Yet all of the discussion threads seem to be in the Baltimore section, not Maryland....

Old 04-24-2011, 04:21 PM

4,564 posts, read 7,627,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losfrisco View Post
Yet all of the discussion threads seem to be in the Baltimore section, not Maryland....
Discussions about Baltimore County are better discussed here than the general "Maryland" forum, which is really only for questions about places outside the DC/Baltimore Metro area.

Also, isn't this part of the county just north of that police precinct in the NE Baltimore City limits that was just ranked as one of the 3 worst in the city based on reported crime rate in another thread?

Old 04-24-2011, 04:35 PM

4,180 posts, read 12,768,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
Discussions about Baltimore County are better discussed here than the general "Maryland" forum, which is really only for questions about places outside the DC/Baltimore Metro area.

Also, isn't this part of the county just north of that police precinct in the NE Baltimore City limits that was just ranked as one of the 3 worst in the city based on reported crime rate in another thread?

The McD's is located near the beltway where 95/695 meet. It is near Golden Ring Mall and Franklin Square Hospital. The closest city neighborhood to this would be Hazelwood which is quite a distance.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:20 PM

431 posts, read 794,558 times
http://media2.myfoxdc.com//documents/McDonaldsBeatingPoliceReport.pdf (broken link)

Police Report!

Old 04-24-2011, 05:23 PM

2,716 posts, read 2,534,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
A lot of the black county residents are Baltimore City folks with Section 8 vouchers. These are not people who actually worked their way up into suburbia.

Sadly that's true.

Old 04-24-2011, 06:20 PM

4,564 posts, read 7,627,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjj View Post
The McD's is located near the beltway where 95/695 meet. It is near Golden Ring Mall and Franklin Square Hospital. The closest city neighborhood to this would be Hazelwood which is quite a distance.
Maybe city folk and country folk measure distance differently, but it seems that the Golden Ring Mall and Franklin Square aren't more than 3 or 4 miles from the city limits. Regardless, I thought it was north of the city, it appears to be east of the city.

Old 04-24-2011, 06:31 PM

44 posts, read 34,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamnwk View Post
If only the white lady had a hand gun. Stupid black girls probably on welfare that the white lady has to pay into from her taxes. Wastes of a sperm and an egg.
Look we know your mad but don't be so graphic, there is no
waste of sperm and egg in human life, just people who do
bad things with their time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or