Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 06:28 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
That Rambo-if-only-da-white-lady-had-a-gun junk is just that---junk...

And I'm sorry you feel that the way toward the two assailants (being black myself, modesty and the TOS forbid me from calling them what they REALLY are), but unfortunately, your rage at the situation doesn't automatically qualify you to throw labels on people...'wastes of sperm and an egg'? Wow...who died and told you to be the morality sheriff?

I'm glad that my parents instilled values in me up to and including NOT calling folk names out of school...which means that I don't always run around yelling 'hate whitey!' 'kill whitey!' '(fill in the blank) whitey!' as is often assumed...because it's stupid, pointless, utterly self-defeating, and what's more, the two 'ladies' that perpetrated the assualt can't hear your angry bellowing on this forum, so what's the point?

I'm just as disgusted as you are by the whole thing, trust me...but had it been two white women assaulting a black woman the same way, my reaction would have been EXACTLY THE SAME...disgust, anger, and outrage---NOT 'yo, if only that sista had a gun, she coulda capped them witches...d**n whites get on my nerves!' The moral? Tossing out insults into the internet ether, be you black, white, or whomever, is a waste of time and is utterly pointless
I am glad that you are disgusted by this act. But let's be honest, if it was a black woman being attacked by two white women, the whole black community would be up in arms. And I don't blame them. They have been conditioned that way through the mass media and through their parents.

Blacks can get away with this type of behavior and not be called racists. Because it would not make for interesting media headlines.

I am no racist. Its just the way the media reports of things and African American leaders like Jesse Jackson would automatically be ready to accuse racism. And you would have a whole fiasco ready to blow because the media likes to bring up racism against blacks because blacks are ready to act like monkeys(not the best choice of words).

You do understand what I am trying to say

Old 04-23-2011, 09:08 PM

810 posts, read 836,906 times
There are more blacks that perpetuate crimes against whites, Latinos, Asians, than vice versa. The real question should be, why are blacks in general so full of hate? They are as many Latinos as blacks in the US, and as many living in poverty, but they don't commit the same amount of aggressions as blacks. Doesn't matter what country either. Just recently in England, black thugs shot to death a white man who tried to break up a fight in McDonald's while he was with his daughter. He was begging for his life and all those thugs did was call him a b**** and kill him execution style. Only the most dishonest of people wouldn't admit there is a serious problem with black behavior around the world. Everyone has issues, but no other group as many and as prominent as black communities.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:59 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Psychoanalysis would say that they have profound identity issues. A deep seated insecurity that is supported by group think, group behavior. Being the baddest, most intimidating, spells out superior, you are frightened of me, therefore I win. Without this constant feeding of this tough image, they are nobody. What bothers me the most, is that they are unable to have empathy for others, no empathy for the weak, they view them as potential victims.
They walk around with pitbulls to show how tough they are, the dogs are just tools to them. I rescued, fostered and rehomed pitbulls for many years - I love that breed. From my experience, I would not want to adopt any dog to a black person, because I wouldn't trust them to keep the dog safe. Even if they were great, I would worry about the extended family and friends. A dog that's already had a bad experience, depends upon me to find a permanent, safe, loving home. I seek the most responsible and attentive of people, and culture does matter. Asians are cleanliness freaks, no shoes on the carpet, etc, Latino's have lots of screaming children. Of course I am generalizing, but culture does matter. It would not be racist to say muslims don't like dogs, because it's their belief that dogs are unclean. They are not supposed to touch a dog. Many blacks seem to have an inherent fear of dogs - I don't know why.
That's it, hope I didn't bore you with my muse.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:40 AM

2,441 posts, read 7,008,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitMage View Post
Just popping in with an FYI:

There is no such thing as 'a transgender'. A trans woman is still a woman and gets to use the facilities the same as any other woman. Most trans people just want to pee in peace like anyone else.

Just a point of order from your friendly neighborhood transdude. Carry on.
Yes, there is a such thing as "transgender." If you were born a male and decide to undergo surgery to attempt to become the opposite sex, you are transgender. End of story. This 22 year-old MAN should have gone into the men's room like HE belonged, instead of into the same bathroom that teenage girls were using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
I am glad that you are disgusted by this act. But let's be honest, if it was a black woman being attacked by two white women, the whole black community would be up in arms. And I don't blame them. They have been conditioned that way through the mass media and through their parents.

Blacks can get away with this type of behavior and not be called racists. Because it would not make for interesting media headlines.

I am no racist. Its just the way the media reports of things and African American leaders like Jesse Jackson would automatically be ready to accuse racism. And you would have a whole fiasco ready to blow because the media likes to bring up racism against blacks because blacks are ready to act like monkeys(not the best choice of words).

You do understand what I am trying to say
How do you know so much about the history of these two girls and their families? Are you a cousin or family friend?

So anytime a black person violently attacks a white person it's the a race-based attack? Is that what you're saying? I guess we'll just dismiss the hundreds of years where blacks were beaten and strung up from trees by some whites with no repercussions, but we'll cry racism and call for the book to be thrown at individuals on this incident that isn't even the clear result of a race-based hate crime.

The girls were wrong in their response to this pedo trying to use the same bathroom they were in, but they should be charged with NO hate crime at all. Someone's gender identity problems are THEIR problems and no one else's.

Please stop referring to black people as monkeys and using Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, and the media as weak supports to what you THINK happened.

This had nothing to do with race. Move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
There are more blacks that perpetuate crimes against whites, Latinos, Asians, than vice versa. The real question should be, why are blacks in general so full of hate? They are as many Latinos as blacks in the US, and as many living in poverty, but they don't commit the same amount of aggressions as blacks. Doesn't matter what country either. Just recently in England, black thugs shot to death a white man who tried to break up a fight in McDonald's while he was with his daughter. He was begging for his life and all those thugs did was call him a b**** and kill him execution style. Only the most dishonest of people wouldn't admit there is a serious problem with black behavior around the world. Everyone has issues, but no other group as many and as prominent as black communities.
I guess you're one to dismiss the history of blacks in this country as reasoning for some of the plight of parts of the black community. Believe it or not, some people hold a grudge for inequalities and wrongs that were done to them and their families. If your family's history included being forcibly taken from your home, worked to death as a slave while being treated worse than an animal, and then put through segregation, you don't think you would be slightly angry at times toward the group that did that to you?

You so far have brought up crimes that blacks have committed against whites, without even proving that these are hate crimes. Should I start posting links to stories about crime that whites have committed against blacks that ARE clear hate crimes? Cross burnings on people's lawns? Churches being burned to the ground? Lynchings? "Mysterious" murders? Hmmm?

Old 04-24-2011, 04:47 AM

4,180 posts, read 14,595,746 times
The Baltimore Sun interview with the victim:

-- baltimoresun.com

Old 04-24-2011, 05:00 AM

315 posts, read 366,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
Yes, there is a such thing as "transgender." If you were born a male and decide to undergo surgery to attempt to become the opposite sex, you are transgender. End of story. This 22 year-old MAN should have gone into the men's room like HE belonged, instead of into the same bathroom that teenage girls were using.
Um, hi. I am trans. I know how it works.

There is such a thing as being transgender. A person is not 'a transgender', however. The person is question is a trans woman. But that still makes her a her and believe it or not, she actually has a legal right to use the women's restroom.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:30 AM

4,180 posts, read 14,595,746 times
Quote:

How do you know so much about the history of these two girls and their families? Are you a cousin or family friend?

So anytime a black person violently attacks a white person it's the a race-based attack? Is that what you're saying? I guess we'll just dismiss the hundreds of years where blacks were beaten and strung up from trees by some whites with no repercussions, but we'll cry racism and call for the book to be thrown at individuals on this incident that isn't even the clear result of a race-based hate crime.

The girls were wrong in their response to this pedo trying to use the same bathroom they were in, but they should be charged with NO hate crime at all. Someone's gender identity problems are THEIR problems and no one else's.

Please stop referring to black people as monkeys and using Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, and the media as weak supports to what you THINK happened.

This had nothing to do with race. Move on.

I guess you're one to dismiss the history of blacks in this country as reasoning for some of the plight of parts of the black community. Believe it or not, some people hold a grudge for inequalities and wrongs that were done to them and their families. If your family's history included being forcibly taken from your home, worked to death as a slave while being treated worse than an animal, and then put through segregation, you don't think you would be slightly angry at times toward the group that did that to you?

You so far have brought up crimes that blacks have committed against whites, without even proving that these are hate crimes. Should I start posting links to stories about crime that whites have committed against blacks that ARE clear hate crimes? Cross burnings on people's lawns? Churches being burned to the ground? Lynchings? "Mysterious" murders? Hmmm?
pedo???? From the interview I watched, this should be charged as a hate crime. End of story.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:07 AM

6,319 posts, read 10,342,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlmr View Post
Let's make it clear this was not in Baltimore City...wth? This IS Baltimore. This is what people who come to Baltimore are in for. Just because it was on one side of some political boundary doesn't mean this could not have happened just as easily on the other side of that line.
I literally laughed out loud at you posting this (about a crime that didn't even happen in Baltimore city) and then in your very next post disagreeing that crime can happen anywhere. Talk about a double standard...

Old 04-24-2011, 07:34 AM

805 posts, read 2,115,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPhils View Post
I literally laughed out loud at you posting this (about a crime that didn't even happen in Baltimore city) and then in your very next post disagreeing that crime can happen anywhere. Talk about a double standard...
yeah, what a joke.

some people on here will really go out of their way to try and make the city look bad.

Old 04-24-2011, 08:26 AM

810 posts, read 836,906 times
Quote:
-snip-
Your post is full of double standards, you want to criticize transgenders, who are another oppressed group. And then hold blacks at a higher status than everyone else. The lynchings of blacks were mostly done to those who committed vicious crimes. But that was common for humanity in those years. Whites have beheaded, burned, and lynched each other for lesser things. Fortunately that kind of savagery has stopped in this country, but the groups that continue to behave like that are mostly concentrated in Africa.

The whites that should be held accountable for the atrocities done in the past are those who continue to harm the planet and people due to their greed in corporations and Wall Street. Beating random white people is not going to get blacks any justice. It will only cement in people's minds that there is a legitimate reason why blacks are usually looked down due to the behavior of a significant number of them. At least try to defend the black who want progress but are being held back, instead of excusing the actions of black criminals. It's that complete focus on negativity that causes the situation of blacks to get worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: