Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 04:11 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,854,531 times

Advertisements

Yep...If I were a Cop in Baltimore, I would start looking to lateral right about now...you know to find a city that won't be so quick to throw me under the bus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 01:24 AM

926 posts, read 1,255,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudcommando View Post
Yep...If I were a Cop in Baltimore, I would start looking to lateral right about now...you know to find a city that won't be so quick to throw me under the bus.
Hopefully all officers who harbor a prejudice mentality will leave.

Old 05-04-2015, 03:06 PM

675 posts, read 723,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
They are more of a thug and so is the FOP.

Again, KUDOS TO MARILYN MOSBY FO DOING A MARVELOUS JOB !!!!!
What has she and the State's attorneys Office been doing about the killings in Baltimore ? Seventy six so far this year. Baltimore is way behind other major cities in solving crime. Freddie Gray's situation was tragic but lets not forget just how lousy the justice system has performed. Black politicians would have us believe that all of the problems in Baltimore are due to the police. If the police murdered 214 plus people last year we are really in trouble.

Old 05-04-2015, 03:40 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,092,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debold4215 View Post
What has she and the State's attorneys Office been doing about the killings in Baltimore ? Seventy six so far this year. Baltimore is way behind other major cities in solving crime. Freddie Gray's situation was tragic but lets not forget just how lousy the justice system has performed. Black politicians would have us believe that all of the problems in Baltimore are due to the police. If the police murdered 214 plus people last year we are really in trouble.
The community is not interested in violent reform against community members. Just cops to have less power to get away with more crimes maybe? It's sociologically bizzare to only condone the actions of police but not your neighbor. The idea of burning down businesses because they do not have any strikes a nerve. Community leaders need to educate their community that society has been unfare to them but they have equal opportunity to change everything. They must start within themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore