U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-25-2009, 10:48 AM

38 posts, read 80,547 times
Default crazy fells point lady

What's her deal?!?!

Does anyone else want to drop kick the crazy lady that pushes around the shopping cart and verbally attacks everyone. I am lucky enough to cross paths with her on my walk home from work EVERYDAY, which sends her into a crazy schizo rant of "Get the f*ck out of here you white b*tch skeleton!"

I've seen her peeing on people's stoops, scream at children, offend the elderly, get naked on the street...she needs to be evicted from the streets of Fells!
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 10:54 AM

4,179 posts, read 8,954,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgVT View Post
What's her deal?!?!

Does anyone else want to drop kick the crazy lady that pushes around the shopping cart and verbally attacks everyone. I am lucky enough to cross paths with her on my walk home from work EVERYDAY, which sends her into a crazy schizo rant of "Get the f*ck out of here you white b*tch skeleton!"

I've seen her peeing on people's stoops, scream at children, offend the elderly, get naked on the street...she needs to be evicted from the streets of Fells!

Not sure if she is the same person, but if so, she always ask for money and when you don't give her any, she cusses you out. One time, I beat her to the punch and asked her for money. Wow--she was actually silent but if eyes could talk!

Old 06-26-2009, 05:55 PM

543 posts, read 329,680 times
Sorry you have to deal with her every day, but man she sounds hilarious! You should catch her on camera and put it on youtube! By the way I kinda have a sick sense of humor so not everyone might find it funny.

Old 06-28-2009, 05:27 PM

5 posts, read 10,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgVT View Post
[FONT=Tahoma]What's her deal?!?!

I've seen her peeing on people's stoops, scream at children, offend the elderly, get naked on the street...she needs to be evicted from the streets of Fells![/FONT]
Yeah I know of her. She called my friends mother an f-ing b**ch when she was visiting from PA. Perfect introduction to Balt.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 PM

982 posts, read 1,135,323 times
A little compassion may be in order here. She has been around Fells Point forever. Just because she can extremely nasty and inappropriate is not justification to "evict her" from the point or poke fun at her on YouTube. She is no doubt mentally ill, whether a personality disorder or something more organic. Or, maybe she just verbalizes what some of us think and feel but keep to ourselves.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:11 PM

5,098 posts, read 7,091,967 times
Nope no compassion here. Sorry "Skeleton" lady you just made my day. I thought the crazy bums were bothering me because I'm black! I really did. Anyway, at least they torture all races equally. I have MET the homeless and I have no softspot for the vast majority of them. I even want to choke the hippies who think they are doing something great by "feeding the homeless" How about paying my mortgage if you have some extra money to give away? How about paying someone's student loans if you want to "help?"

Anyway I had an old crazy white guy bother me and my friend in Fells point once. I know he's "crazy" but I felt embarassed and I felt like people around me were smirking at the nasty things he said. Crazy people don't belong on the street.

Sweetie baby, next time call 911 and say you're being verbally assaulted and the person is acting strange and yelling curses in public. If that crazy woman has an issue, she can take her MEDICATION and stop disturbing the peace which THANK GOODNESS is a CRIME. Just whip out your cell.

Contrary to popular opinion all of the public services in Baltimore are AWESOME including the police service. They deal with similar stuff all the time and will be happy to get her to stop bugging passersby. You don't have to give your name or number, either. Good Luck Sweetie (no spell ck)

Old 07-01-2009, 10:44 PM

687 posts, read 1,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
A little compassion may be in order here. She has been around Fells Point forever. Just because she can extremely nasty and inappropriate is not justification to "evict her" from the point or poke fun at her on YouTube. She is no doubt mentally ill, whether a personality disorder or something more organic. Or, maybe she just verbalizes what some of us think and feel but keep to ourselves.
I disagree (not about the youtube). Mental illness is a very complicated issue, particularly for a city that has myriad problems to deal with and a limited budget, but it doesn't justify antisocial behavior. City residents should not have to deal with such issues on a daily basis just because it's an urban environment and some people have been there "forever" or because the politically correct convince people to turn the other cheek. Being extremely nasty and inappropriate is certainly grounds for eviction.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:04 PM

38 posts, read 80,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
No compassion...she peed right outside my house then called me a b*tch

Old 07-07-2009, 02:13 PM

15 posts, read 34,702 times
Um, you know she can't help it right? No one would behave that way if they could control it. I'm sure she's bloody awful to deal with, but if you think you're miserable...

Old 07-10-2009, 12:53 PM

70 posts, read 350,844 times
Agreed! If you are unfit to BEHAVE in public, you are unfit to BE in public.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: