Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2013, 07:21 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,975,625 times

Advertisements

I used to pick through junk at The Loading Dock and a couple of other resale stores in Baltimore. Well, last month I was driving through Pig Town/Washington Village and happened to stop and walk into a building I never noticed before. It was in the industrial area on Washington St. OMG - I found my new shopping mecca. They have auctions monthly, but are open M-F from 9 -5pm. It's called Southern Sales Services.

I took a neighbor yesterday, after she mentioned she was looking for flooring. She picked the most beautiful Italian ceramic tile for her first level of her row house....and paid under $2.00 a sq ft.

Not sure if I will be allowed to post the web page, but it's Southern Sales Services
the full name of the store, plus the usual internet dot com.

I wish I had found it before I completed my kitchen renovation....will definitely be buying my hardwood flooring and tile from there. I also have my eyes on a couple of ceiling fans.

Anyone else been to this rocking home remodeling store?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore