Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 11:01 PM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times

Advertisements

I had extra innings for a while it was OK if you were around which I was when I was in high school when I had it. Went away from it for a while, last year I went back to the MLB package but went with MLB.tv (the computer/tablet version) instead for a couple reasons: First being I could choose the broadcast. On extra innings it's a fixed broadcast while on MLB.tv you can select the home or away feed. Now I'm not biased in that I won't listen to some crews, however there are some crews that are a lot better then others (i.e Giants & Brewers are a lot better then the Braves & Nats for example) but during a game I can switch between the home feed and road feed. Another advantage MLB.TV has going for it is that you can watch games via the archives and the 3rd biggest advantage MLB.TV has is that you can watch it on a phone, tablet, etc, so no matter where you are, you can turn on a game as long as you have wifi while Extra Innings is strictly TV only. When I was over in Europe, I was able to watch games every night for that sole reason. As for the blackouts I believe you can watch them 24 or 48 hours on MLB.TV; I've never actually re-watched a Yankees or Mets game, but I know on League Pass (NBA) & Gamecenter Live (NHL) those blackout'd games were available within 48 hours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball