Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 09:37 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times

Advertisements

I hate when the guy in the league who has all the players I want to trade for is inactive with like 3 DL guys on his roster
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 05:26 AM

7,554 posts, read 7,101,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
I hate when the guy in the league who has all the players I want to trade for is inactive with like 3 DL guys on his roster
I hate that too, the only thing worse then that is when said owner beats me in a match

Old 06-26-2010, 09:41 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,692,387 times
Man I'm still doing horrible and I change it daily for the most part. Pretty soon I might as well have a fire sale. To be honest I'm kinda tired of head to head. I think I'm going to stick with roto from now on. I joined a roto this year on another forum. I'm really into it.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:25 AM

556 posts, read 788,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post
Man I'm still doing horrible and I change it daily for the most part. Pretty soon I might as well have a fire sale. To be honest I'm kinda tired of head to head. I think I'm going to stick with roto from now on. I joined a roto this year on another forum. I'm really into it.
I'm playing you this week. I did ROTO about 3 years ago and couldn't climb out of the cellar and had to cut back on some of my pitching due to going over the games played. I prefer H2H.You're doing pretty good on era/whip but lack SO. Do you have that many closers on your roto team? Anyway thanx for playing and providing competition, it sux to lose but sux worse losing to dead teams.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:32 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post
Roto gives H2H the beat down....

Old 06-28-2010, 10:26 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,692,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohmixer View Post
I'm playing you this week. I did ROTO about 3 years ago and couldn't climb out of the cellar and had to cut back on some of my pitching due to going over the games played. I prefer H2H.You're doing pretty good on era/whip but lack SO. Do you have that many closers on your roto team? Anyway thanx for playing and providing competition, it sux to lose but sux worse losing to dead teams.
I do have like 3 solid closers. Rivera, Cordero and somebody else?

about cutting back on the pitching. I didn't realize that at first but slowly been cutting back. I'm about 16+ right now. so i'll be alright. But there are some guys at like 70+ so they are going to be hurting come September when I'm keep climbing in wins, saves and K's. I figured it out and I should gain 2-3 points off that. I figure to end up placing 3rd place. I'm flirting with about 67 points right now. But number 1 and 2 are around 90. Not bad for my first time considering I didn't ahve anybody getting holds until late May and I'm weak in saves and stolen bases.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:24 PM

56 posts, read 84,753 times
It's January. Fantasy baseball will be gearing up before you know it. Start making your list and checking it twice.

Raleigh Sox

Old 01-05-2011, 05:46 AM

7,554 posts, read 7,101,297 times
what's up Glen

yeah it's that time of year again, does anyone know if Yahoo baseball is open yet?

Old 01-05-2011, 06:44 AM

556 posts, read 788,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarks View Post
what's up Glen

yeah it's that time of year again, does anyone know if Yahoo baseball is open yet?
Hi guys, it gets going around mid Feb.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:55 PM

56 posts, read 84,753 times
Doh is right. CBS starts at the end of Jan and Yahoo and ESPN between Feb 7 - 14.

Varks, I'm looking forward to seeing the new additions to the Red Sox. I hope AGone's shoulder heals fast enough for him to hit the ground running.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball