Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2009, 03:19 PM

1,288 posts, read 2,883,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
What "discourse" is required to say that the Red Sox and Yankees are two teams with front-runner fans and 'roided up players that don't play real baseball? It's a simple statement. Did A-Rod come out of the closet yet, by the way?
Trash talk. If you want to talk baseball, fine. If you do nothing but toss insults around, don't waste my time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee City View Post
This thread should be closed nobody really like the yankees. They are just bandwagon jumpers.
Trash talk. If you have a salient point to make, please make it. If not --

Old 06-11-2009, 03:57 PM

8,276 posts, read 23,008,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyA11 View Post
Trash talk. If you have a salient point to make, please make it. If not --
What's wrong with a little trash talk, it's not like as a Brewer fan I have much to stand on

Old 06-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
What's wrong with a little trash talk, it's not like as a Brewer fan I have much to stand on
I never trash talk. It's a waste of time. I love talking baseball, but I have no time for insults.

Old 06-11-2009, 04:44 PM

40,049 posts, read 34,491,952 times
Quote:
Here's a fun little paperback book I'd like to recommend to you:

The Official New York Yankee Hater's Handbook
, by William B. Mead. When you've read it, you'll realize that we all belong to a great, big nationwide club. Plus, you'll have lots of things to throw at Yankee fans when you just can't listen to them any more!

Old 06-11-2009, 05:59 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,759,239 times
Quote:
Trash talk. If you want to talk baseball, fine. If you do nothing but toss insults around, don't waste my time.
Whatever. It's not like you know the first thing about baseball anyway, lady.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
Whatever. It's not like you know the first thing about baseball anyway, lady.
And you know this how?

Don't waste any pixels replying. I won't descend to your level, anyway. Like Michael Kay says, "See ya!"

Old 06-11-2009, 06:24 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,272,586 times
Quote:
And you know this how?

Don't waste any pixels replying. I won't descend to your level, anyway. Like Michael Kay says, "See ya!"
Been sayin that alot lately for you guys when you guys have been playing the Sox recently huh

Old 06-11-2009, 10:08 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,759,239 times
Quote:
And you know this how?

I know this because you talk like 99.99% of female Yankees fans - you shoot off your mouth arrogantly but don't know the sport. Like most Yankee fans, I'm sure you don't know your team let alone baseball in general. It's too bad this is the internet where front-runner fans can cheat; in real life, it's always fun to throw out numbers of Yankees players and see if the "Yankees fans" know them, because usually they don't and it's often a Mets fan who knows more about the Yankees than the braggadocious Yankee fans themselves.

As for your snarky remark about not descending to my level - Yeah right, nothing's lower than an arrogant Yankee fan. Only arrogant Red Sox fans, their long lost twins, are as bad.

So how are those roids treating A Rod these days???

Last edited by BergenCountyJohnny; 06-11-2009 at 11:21 PM..

Old 06-11-2009, 10:14 PM

1,990 posts, read 7,616,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny

So how are those roids treating A Rod these days???
Not good.

The Yanks fell to the Red Sox, yesterday, 4-3.

They are now 0-8 against Beantown.

Stolen homebase and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball