U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 05:40 PM

319 posts, read 1,164,287 times

Advertisements

is anyone else screaming at today's game against boston? anyone?

a very frustrating game to say the least.

grrr....i hate watching these games by myself - i have no one to commiserate and/or scream with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2007, 07:14 PM

1,696 posts, read 8,160,543 times
I couldn't believe some of the bush league plays that were made! I was screaming too.... very sloppy game, to say the least. And unfortunately, Proctor will get the loss and he really didn't pitch that bad. Tomorrow is a must win!

Old 06-02-2007, 08:33 PM

536 posts, read 1,100,290 times
another embarrasing day for a yankee fan and amy yeah it does suck watching the games by yourself..i always do

Old 06-02-2007, 08:48 PM

i'm dog sitting for a friend and my husband is with his parents today. i scared the s**t out of the dogs a few times screaming at the tv. i was real mad when i can't even spell his name m********z - i dunno... was kicked or whatever in the head and lowell kept running and then ortiz and ramirez scored. i know i know that they could but you know, he's on the ground and paramedics are coming and they're still scoring. and by the time proctor came in argh..i knew it was over, but still i watched. i almost felt bad for a rod today, almost... they have to win tomorrow. at least we had last night's game!! what a dramatic game!

Old 06-02-2007, 09:31 PM

80 posts, read 359,730 times
Thumbs up "Go Sox"

2 out of 3 will be great for the Sox! We will take that in Boston and without any superior attitudes going round.

Old 06-02-2007, 10:00 PM

716 posts, read 1,527,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_cate View Post
is anyone else screaming at today's game against boston? anyone?

a very frustrating game to say the least.

you've got more problems than just this one game. when you pass toronto and baltimore...and shake tampa, then you can worry about boston.

you know what the funny thing is? the yankees pay an old man a king's ransom to come out of retirement to save their season and he decides to start pitching, coincidentally, the day AFTER the yankees leave boston....i thought he had more stones than that.

now he is missing his first start? great purchase george...overpaid for another old guy.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:30 AM

536 posts, read 1,100,290 times
yeah maybe they will throw ron guidry out there to pitch and give him 20 mill :S

Old 06-03-2007, 02:23 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,128,546 times
Sorry, but I have no sympathy for the Yankee fan. Welcome to how the rest of us live. One bad (non-playoff) season every 13 or so years ain't gonna kill you guys...

Old 06-03-2007, 04:04 PM

58,210 posts, read 41,115,591 times
There's only one thing I can say about NY baseball............GO METS!

But just to stay on topic, I like the Staten Island NY Yankees

Old 06-03-2007, 08:51 PM

i know it's beyond this game... i'm saying that these games are usually great rivalry, the yanks put up a fight. these errors are embarrassing...enough with abreu. argghh.. i'm not talking playoffs even, and yes, i know how embarrassing it is to be neck to neck with tampa - i'm talking a fighting chance. this is just sad. yeah yeah - enough about clemens. the guy's such a d**k. sigh.. tonight's been fun too. i think they need to lose torre - they need a wake up call or something. i dunno.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball