Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 12:45 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

why would anyone boycott you for defending yourself.
john kavanagh for president.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:54 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times
No, the MLB should NOT boycott AZ. This whole boycotting thing is getting ridiculous and out of hand; if you don't like it, suck it up and freakin' vote in the congressional elections in November.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with AZ stepping up to protect its share of the border and pick up where the Fed refuses to give support (besides Border Patrol, that is.. those guys indeed work for their money)

Old 04-30-2010, 03:42 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,279,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
How is MLB going to boycott the illegals? And who are those that support breaking what law?
Illegals are breaking the law by being in the USA, illegally! What part of illegal do you not understand? DUH! Boycott the lawbreakers by throwing their ass-es in jail or shipping them back to their countries. Like you don't know?

Old 04-30-2010, 04:44 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
Illegals are breaking the law by being in the USA, illegally! What part of illegal do you not understand? DUH! Boycott the lawbreakers by throwing their ass-es in jail or shipping them back to their countries. Like you don't know?
MLB cant boycott anybody. They get paid, not the other way around. Your post is a just not rational.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:53 AM

Quote:
MLB cant boycott anybody. They get paid, not the other way around. Your post is a just not rational.
Then this entire thread is "just not rational" and you're in it! ?

So I said what I said and if you don't like it then too bad. Don't read my posts. Illegals are breaking US law and need to be deported. I salute the state of Arizona.

Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Then this entire thread is just not rational and you're in it! ?So I said what I said and if you don't like it then too bad. Don't read my posts. Illegals are breaking US law and need to be deported. I salute the state of Arizona.
I could care less if the illegals stay or leave. And if you salute the state of Arizona, that really doesn't bother me, even. I'm not saying I don't like your posts, but they just don't make sense. Do you even know what a boycott is? Wait, never mind. It's too early in the morning for me to be playing teacher. If someone else wants to take a shot at explaining to this young man how a boycott works, please do. I'm out of time. When I return maybe I'll explain. Have a great day.

Old 04-30-2010, 05:18 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
That's not really boycotting them. According to Journalist's Brief Glossary of Nonviolent Struggle Boycotting is ... "Social, economic, or political noncooperation." Your use of the term boycott isn't making any sense. You should rethink this and start over again.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:16 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,678 times
Lightbulb That Won't Work, Unfortunately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
That's not really boycotting them. According to Journalist's Brief Glossary of Nonviolent Struggle Boycotting is ... "Social, economic, or political noncooperation." Your use of the term boycott isn't making any sense. You should rethink this and start over again.
They're too busy beating their chest and yelling 'Suck it up and vote in the freaking election!' I get so blamed sick of all that...your jumping up and down and screaming and trying to give off some 'tough-guy' vibe ain't gonna work, because I will vote and drink water and scratch my armpits without needing your permission, thank you very much

(PS---Ghengis, sorry for 'piggybacking' on your post, but all this non-stop blustering is getting on my last d**n nerve)

Old 04-30-2010, 09:38 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
You heard about that happening in North Korea, right? The country that we now take our cues from?
Nope, not a clue to what you speak of....

I also don't trust you for squat, knowing that if I ask any question, all I will get is retoric, and beat around the bush type answers is all I get, if any answer at all.

What I know, is all countries have silly borders, and with these silly borders an equally silly, and usually corrupt govt. This is the way it is, and i didn't make it so.

If there is no border, and then no govt, I could deal with that, but I don't see it happening in this life time, or yours, you old geezer.

It can't be both ways.

There is a big difference in Immigrants as compared to illegals.. One segment goes by law, and follows the law, the other, are criminals and will always be criminals.

I can go to the bank and with-draw money any day i want, and in 2 ways. One way is legal and the other is not.

Amnesty for these illegals is just another Trojan Horse. Fine by me. Just don't whine any when I shoot them for stealling. That part is equal, as i will shoot anyone stealling. However I think I might need more ammo than I have on hand today.

If you take it upon yer old geezery self to slip across the border to North Korea, do drop me a line on what happens next ok? You will need a pad of paper and pen very handy, because you won't last long.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
I could care less if the illegals stay or leave. And if you salute the state of Arizona, that really doesn't bother me, even. I'm not saying I don't like your posts, but they just don't make sense. Do you even know what a boycott is? Wait, never mind. It's too early in the morning for me to be playing teacher. If someone else wants to take a shot at explaining to this young man how a boycott works, please do. I'm out of time. When I return maybe I'll explain. Have a great day.
So you don't care if they break the law?

If my posts don't make sense, then what the hell are you doing answering?

Do you even know the meaning of the word "irrational?" I doubt that you do because you are contradicting yourself.

That's a FAKE "have a great day" and remember, you need a LICENSE to be a teacher! This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...we have laws here...you can't blow through customs and you can't "teach" with only a high school diploma.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball