U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-30-2010, 08:14 PM

5,227 posts, read 4,688,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
You heard about that happening in North Korea, right? The country that we now take our cues from?

What are you saying? North Korea is ignoreing a huge influx of illegal immigrants? North Korea is trying to gain amnesty for that 13+ million illegal population? North Korea gives their illegal immigrants SS, welfare & free medical care? I kinda doubt it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 PM

38,728 posts, read 34,507,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
Dont be silly. (as if you could)
Its ok with me if they detain & question men who look like the rapist. If its not them its not them & they can go.
OK. fair enough. It's OK with me if they have a picture of the illegal alien, and if the suspect looks like him, same height, same weight, similar tattoos, can't account for what he was doing the day the illegal alien entered the country, then they can detain and question him. That's called "suspect".

Old 04-30-2010, 08:23 PM

14,345 posts, read 11,418,352 times
I think Arizona should boycott Major League Baseball.

Who needs a bunch of steroid-enhanced Latin Americans taking jobs away from American citizens?

Old 04-30-2010, 08:27 PM

4,397 posts, read 3,250,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Given the number of Hispanic Players and the possible challenges to their citizenship
I agree with many of your posts, Boompa. This could create an issue. But here is my opinion on this matter:

They are in this country in the hopes of acquiring a priviledge that is unavailable to them in their current country. If they are mature enough to earn an MLB salary, or in the process of striving to, they should be mature enough to carry their documents at all times. Yes, it sucks, but others who have chosen to ignore the rules have created these problems for them. It needs to be an accepted policy for them.

Just my $0.02

Old 05-01-2010, 12:21 AM

1,804 posts, read 2,068,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Sorry, I couldn't get past this part. There is not suppose to be a 1 at the start of irrational. At least not where I come from. Rejected...start over and try again please.

Besides, you still haven't explained your improper use of the word "boycott".
That's because you're just not that smart.

Rejected? Quite the opposite. More like grabbed your hair and shoved your face into your own pile of sht! Inhale it. Love it. The new law is about to catch on all across the USA.

I'll "explain" whatever and whenever I feel like "explaining." You'll just have to sit and wait like a pet.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:27 AM

11,001 posts, read 6,587,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
That's because you're just not that smart.

Rejected? Quite the opposite. More like grabbed your hair and shoved your face into your own pile of sht! Inhale it. Love it. The new law is about to catch on all across the USA.

I'll "explain" whatever and whenever I feel like "explaining." You'll just have to sit and wait like a pet.
Is everyone supposed to be awed at your violence? Why are you taking people's post in such a personal way? Do you not know that this is a forum where people will not always agree with you. Are you going to bark at everyone who doesn't agree?

Old 05-01-2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Let's see. It costs us $60,000 a year to keep a prisoner incarcerated. Times a conservative ten million illegals. Wow. More than a half a trillion dollars to keep them in jail, not even counting the cost of building the jails. And not counting the courtroom costs of due process, which I think you might like to keep, just in case they pick you up by accident.

Sending them back to th eir country keeps the out for about a week.

The number of illegal aliens in the USA is about half the number of Iraqis in Iraq. How are we doing on controlling them, and making sure they are all where we want them to be? We don't even need to guess who is an Iraqi, and even shooting them at random and torturing them doesn't make it go any smoother.

I'm sure the Pentagon will be contacting you soon, to have you come and explain how this gets done. That has been one of their knottier problems lately.
What are you from pakistan? I'd throw you out too if I had the power. Let you live amongst your bretheren, where you belong.

Last edited by Jay100; 05-01-2010 at 12:42 AM..

Old 05-01-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Is everyone supposed to be awed at your violence? Why are you taking people's post in such a personal way? Do you not know that this is a forum where people will not always agree with you. Are you going to bark at everyone who doesn't agree?
What happened to you? You got OWNED and now you're trying to detract and deflect from the real issue. Ladies and gentlemen, that is someone who has lost an argument and is trying to hide from the problem, so that he may continue to promote illegal activity.

High School, even I thought you could do better. Let's hear it.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:51 AM

11,001 posts, read 6,587,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
What happened to you? You got OWNED and now you're trying to detract and deflect from the real issue. Ladies and gentlemen, that is someone who has lost an argument and is trying to hide from the problem, so that he may continue to promote illegal activity.

High School, even I thought you could do better. Let's hear it.
I came back didn't I ? I was afraid you were going to have a heart attack if I pointed out another mistake. Several actually. So I let it rest. But if you do want me to point out more stuff to you. I hope you take your pills so you don't get hysterical again and start barking.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I came back didn't I ? I was afraid you were going to have a heart attack if I pointed out another mistake. Several actually. So I let it rest. But if you do want me to point out more stuff to you. I hope you take your pills so you don't get hysterical again and start barking.
It takes one to know one, High School.

Seriously, you have lost the argument. They/you are ILLEGAL. They/you need to be shipped back to their countries. That's an argument you just can't win, no matter how much "stuff" you find.

My IQ drops everytime I read your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball