U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2011, 06:26 PM

3,441 posts, read 5,003,351 times

Advertisements

Where's everybody at who said the Spurs would dethrone the Lakers this year?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 08:48 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,386,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
OKC has an issue with Westbrook's decision making last nite, not chemistry. He can drive to the hoop so easily with no one being able to stop him. However, he has a tendency to shoot alot of jumpers. He made some bad decisions last nite by taking that rushed 3 pt shot at the end and some other shots under 2 minutes left. I think his head has swelled up lately since many analysts were raving about him being an elite guard with Rose and CP3 comparisons. Hopefully, he learned from the game last nite that Durant should be the closer...not him. With that being said, the Nuggets are a tough team. If they were playing another team in the playoffs, it would be a much closer series. I'm really impressed with Gallo. That kid is gonna be an All-Star one day.

As far the as the Grizz, Mike Conley really has been playing well. His jumper has improved quite a bit from last year. He really has been the difference. Other guys coming off the bench have been playing well also. My man Battier is doing well too!
No OKC are having chemistry problems between Westbrook, Durrant and a couple others. I was at the game, I know what I'm talking about. Like I said they better get it together or they're going to be their own down fall in the 2nd round.

Yes the Nuggets are a tough team and has done great with what they've had to work with as the majority of the guys do not have playoff experience. Game 5 is going to be a good one...

Old 04-26-2011, 08:51 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,386,551 times
Well the Magic live to see another day...

I thought the Heat played tonight but they play tomorrow but I still think they will close the series.

Yay! For the Bulls closing the series and Rose will have time to rest his ankle while the Magic fight to stay alive.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:02 PM

5,288 posts, read 6,363,957 times
Bulls finally played like a #1 tonight getting contributions from everyone except boozer. Pacers came back down to earth a little too all that adds up to a 25 point W

It's very upsetting that the bulls look so much better without Boozer on the floor

Old 04-26-2011, 09:09 PM
FBJ

39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
Bulls finally played like a #1 tonight getting contributions from everyone except boozer. Pacers came back down to earth a little too all that adds up to a 25 point W

It's very upsetting that the bulls look so much better without Boozer on the floor

The Pacers had already started their vacation so the result was not surprising

Old 04-26-2011, 09:10 PM

3,569 posts, read 6,020,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
Agreed.

I had hopes for boozer in the beginning and kept them throughout the series.

Hopefully his fluke is over in the next round

Old 04-26-2011, 09:24 PM

977 posts, read 1,630,015 times
I had been saying they needed to bench Boozer in favor of Gibson. Gibson didn't start, but he got more minutes, and they were well-deserved. Needs to stay out of foul trouble though, but he looked a lot better than Boozer did all series.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:57 PM

3,087 posts, read 5,841,823 times
Anyone notice how Kenny Smith loses his breath when walking up to that big screen where he pulls the curtains? lmao, he was breathing all hard afterwards.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:59 PM
JL

7,352 posts, read 11,883,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
No OKC are having chemistry problems between Westbrook, Durrant and a couple others. I was at the game, I know what I'm talking about. Like I said they better get it together or they're going to be their own down fall in the 2nd round.

Yes the Nuggets are a tough team and has done great with what they've had to work with as the majority of the guys do not have playoff experience. Game 5 is going to be a good one...
I watched it online and they looked fine to me. Just some bad decisions by Westbrook and some help by the Nuggets missing all those FTs. Hopefully, Scott Brooks can straighten him out to give the ball up to Durant in a close game. I think they will close out the Nuggets tomorrow nite.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:27 PM

3,129 posts, read 5,308,960 times
Go Lakers!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or